Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: About that REM concert tomorrow......
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 24, 2005 15:26

I got a letter from the organizers now. I'm a friggin' buffer at the concert. I'll stand with my back turned to R.E.M. during the concert and throw out 500 pound ballarinas if the make a fuss or hassle somebody. Like I told Lorenz and Zsuzsa: I'll put myself in respect from the first minute. I'll walk over to the biggest, baddest biker of them all and tell him: "Listen girl, tonight you behave or I'll send you away on your mopeds. And you can take all your faggot friends (No disrespect Eric grinning smiley) with you". And I'll walk on stage and grab the mike saying, "YOU ALL CALM DOWN OR YOU AIN'T GONNA HEAR NO MUSIC, NOW YOU ALL WANNA GO HOME OR WHAT"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley
I guess it will be a great concert. Looking forward to it.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: OT: About that REM concert tomorrow......
Posted by: eric ()
Date: June 24, 2005 15:53

Its all good bro.... REM????? like...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Kent- Iam coming to the london shows.......Let party!!!

Date: June 24, 2005 16:02

i'll bet no one will over 99 pounds....

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: June 24, 2005 16:03

LOL, it shouldn't be too hard JKF to establish a little rep for yourself at a REM show. That crowd will be easy to tame. You shouldn't have big problems with the Michael Mills fanclub, or with Stipe's trendy-homo-posse.
I was just talking about REM yesterday: all their career over here in USA they just could not do no wrong with the critics and the cool crowd. They always kept their integrity and nobody wanted to deny them their well deserved mega success. That is until the last album. For some reason no one is showing any mercy for that collossal stinkbomb LOL
Listening to Steven Drozd from the Flaming Lips, where even he was seriously dissing Stipe.
But don't you think you're going to have to toughen up your onstage slogans a bit? "You wanna go home or what?" they're just gonna tie you up in a bundle and throw you in the dumpster.
"DO I REALLY HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE AND RAM THIS MIKESTAND UP YOUR ASS?" Then you rip off your shirt and flex a little. Kiss your guns...and then like it or not you make an example.

Posted by: Heartbraker ()
Date: June 24, 2005 17:57

Hey JKF.....

Norwegian here. I really got to say that the REM-concert I attended in Oslo on wednesday wasn´t good at all, very boring in my opinion. Bad sound, and in fact, REM is not good at all live, no sparks or energy at all, except Mr. Stipe on some occasions. Plus the stage they had is the most boring one I´ve seen in a stadium ever, They need to learn to make the stage something to look at..God bless the Stones, they have a grip on everything.
Anyway, have a good time, always a lot of cool and strange people to look at. For me, I could have just listened to an album, it is practically the same if you turn it loud..They are a great band, at least was, and some of their albums are classics, but I will not go to see them live again..

Anders

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 24, 2005 22:22

REM is horrible live.
I will never pay $$ to see them again.
As always, just my humble opinion.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 25, 2005 11:25

"DO I REALLY HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE AND RAM THIS MIKESTAND UP YOUR ASS?" Then you rip off your shirt and flex a little. Kiss your guns...and then like it or not you make an example".
- LOL!!!!! Yes. 'Cause I like assramming and I'm also Hulk Hogan. LOL.....grinning smiley

I'll let you all know how they were in a few days. I just hope they play a lot of the cool songs like Nightswimming and What's The Frequency Kent........Sorry: Kenneth...

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1788
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home