Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick and Keith
Posted by: Mickerdicker ()
Date: November 30, 2014 20:46

What was the most recent recorded interview Mick and Keith did together? I can not find a recent recorded interview they did together on the internet. Maybe the last interview they dit together is from 10 to 15 years ago? Is this true or I am totaly wrong?. And if it's true; what does it say about the "relationship" between Mick and Keith? Or does it say nothing about that?

Re: Mick and Keith
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: November 30, 2014 20:52

Mickerdicker
What was the most recent recorded interview Mick and Keith did together? I can not find a recent recorded interview they did together on the internet. Maybe the last interview they dit together is from 10 to 15 years ago? Is this true or I am totaly wrong?. And if it's true; what does it say about the "relationship" between Mick and Keith? Or does it say nothing about that?

Wasn´t it the Matt Lauer thing from 2005
[www.today.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-30 20:54 by TooTough.

Posted by: Mickerdicker ()
Date: November 30, 2014 21:00

Thanks TooTough, but it is not a recorded interview where they (Mick and Keith) are together in one place/studio. I think their last recorded interview for tv is from the eighties!

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: November 30, 2014 21:26

Quite a few where the whole band is together eg recorded for American TV and another when Tom Stoppard interviewed them for MOMA in 2012 ? Or are we looking for,just Mick and Keith ? Mick has been emphasising the importance of the whole band, particularly Charlie, in recent years.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 30, 2014 21:38

If it is just Mick and Keith together, and not the whole band, there weren't many of them even during the times they were said to get along very well... So probably doing them those or not, does not really say anything of their relationship...

But, just out of memory, I recall one from promoting UNDERCOVER. Probably there are some more recent ones, but I can't think of any now...

- Doxa

Posted by: Steen G ()
Date: November 30, 2014 22:43

Really a good one... interview... or does it count just the two of them together on some recording used for something public? Promotion of Steel Wheels there is a scene with just the two working on the title track.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: December 1, 2014 03:10

More to the point are the interviews where Mick and keith are supposed to be together but clearly have been interviewed completely separately eg the Somerset House exhibition interview in 2012 or shows where mick and keith were billed to appear but only mick appears eg ? David Letterman for top 10 things I learned (where the 10 things look as if they could have been a combined Mick and Keith List)
My favourite Mick and Keith of all time is ( ? with Jimmy Fallon ) when Mick took off Keith " Mick , you ignorant slut " and on the subject of the police " they serve and protect, you've got to stand up for the cats in Blue" but that was a long time ago and I can't find the link

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: December 1, 2014 06:47

This one. Back when they were still very much "thick as thieves".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-01 06:53 by stonehearted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1749
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home