Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Setlist Requests
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 25, 2014 12:46

Gotta be realistic... They're not gonna throw in a song that's not been rehearsed this week or earlier this year.
Therefore what you might get is "Just My Imagination" "Silver train" "Factory Girl" "Memory Motel" and "Shine A Light" which is not bad in itself.

Date: October 25, 2014 13:23

dcba
Gotta be realistic... They're not gonna throw in a song that's not been rehearsed this week or earlier this year.
Therefore what you might get is "Just My Imagination" "Silver train" "Factory Girl" "Memory Motel" and "Shine A Light" which is not bad in itself.

Or LSTNT, which the are playing now smiling smiley

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: October 25, 2014 22:27

I give up on this, because it will never happen. Very disappointing and quite true.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 26, 2014 02:48

I emailed friend who is normally hot on the Stones to let him know the tour had started (just in case he didn't know)......

His reply............."To be honest i’m finding it hard to get excited by the recent Stones shows.The set lists are just too safe.Great if you’re a casual fan because you get to hear the ‘hits’ but I’d love them to mix it up a bit. I’m looking forward to the L.A.75 dvd next month".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-26 02:49 by EddieByword.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2064
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home