Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RollKings Stones Fest - Sunday 14 Sepember
Posted by: WalkofFameBob ()
Date: August 16, 2014 22:19

A special concert by The Stones - not just a Tribute Band but a Great Band in their own right - will help commemorate the 51st Anniversary of the Rolling Stones first ever performance in Birmingham UK at the former Ritz Ballroom on King's Heath's York Road now sadly burnt down.

A day long RollKings Stones Fest has been organised for Sunday 14 September starting with an Acoustic Session featuring top local musicians at Fletchers Bar from 3p.m. to 6 p.m followed by a film and Vinyl Record Session also at Fletchers and ending with top tribute band The Stones performing a two hour show at 8 p.m. at the Hare and Hounds all on York Road.

All day passes cost £10 in advance.

For more information go to www.kingsheathwalkoffame.org.uk

Re: RollKings Stones Fest - Sunday 14 Sepember
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 17, 2014 02:51

WalkofFameBob
A special concert by The Stones - not just a Tribute Band but a Great Band in their own right - will help commemorate the 51st Anniversary of the Rolling Stones first ever performance in Birmingham UK at the former Ritz Ballroom on King's Heath's York Road now sadly burnt down.

A day long RollKings Stones Fest has been organised for Sunday 14 September starting with an Acoustic Session featuring top local musicians at Fletchers Bar from 3p.m. to 6 p.m followed by a film and Vinyl Record Session also at Fletchers and ending with top tribute band The Stones performing a two hour show at 8 p.m. at the Hare and Hounds all on York Road.

All day passes cost £10 in advance.

For more information go to www.kingsheathwalkoffame.org.uk

I was so excited when I read this, but then I realised I will be going to our annual horse racing at Doncaster for the St ledger races. I am sure something like this was going on last year as well. Drat!!!!

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: August 17, 2014 21:37

on my birthday ! W
ould like to go, bit to far.

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: August 18, 2014 14:21

Ooooh!

this looks fun.

Reckon I might check this out

\m/

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 18, 2014 22:00

Just noticed that Ronnie was in Highbury park on sunday < kings heath > with a picture of him on twitter.

Apologies i am no good in supplying links.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1602
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home