Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

D-Stone?
Posted by: Local27 ()
Date: June 14, 2005 02:47

Does anyone have any info they're willing to part with regarding the D-Stone dvd(s)? I. E.- memorable footage that sticks out in your memory, how to aquire this dvd, or any other info you deem helpful. Yes, basically I'm desparate to see this footage. Anyone? Anyone?

"I'm the bleeding volcano"

Re: D-Stone?
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 14, 2005 07:43

D-Stone is a "label" - they've issued lots of DVDs.
some of them are way cool; others ... well, maybe they groove someone. it depends what you're into, i'm sure. recently i really like disk one of their New Barbarians 74/79 set; disk two (the Largo gig) isn't as good quality as the one i already owned. and the 81/82 set is pretty cool if you've never seen the footage.

if you're looking for factory-pressed DVDs, i don't know where you should look; if you're looking for DVDrs, you could put a trade/B&P request on some of the fan sites.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Re: D-Stone?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 14, 2005 10:21

Yeah with sssoul's on the case...D-Stone 8182 Vol1 is good watch. Love disc 2,
London 82...but what's the parcel Keith picks up during the intro of Under My Thumb and carries to the back of the stage? Even Mick checks to see where Keith has disappeared to...probably some good dope.

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1566
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home