Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: Düsseldorf 19 June 2014 Rolling Stones show live updates
Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: June 22, 2014 12:58

DoomandGloom
you all get great seats... thanks for the pics..

You are welcome!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 22, 2014 14:01

Stonesfan2146
A tip: Go to the concert instead of watching Youtube-Videos. That are two completely different things!

Great tip smileys with beer Cheers

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: June 22, 2014 14:31

I finished watching the videos of this concert and I so much liked the performance! Keith was in an especially good mood and it showed in his playing in a very positive way. So much energy and joy in the whole band. This must have been a highlight of the tour.

Here is a playlist with videos of all songs from the concert from Youtube. The videos by Stonesfan62/Promoman are particularly fantastic: Youtube Playlist.

Posted by: TurkuStonesFan ()
Date: June 22, 2014 15:03

Maybe like Germany! I read some reports that he was in great spirits during the Berlin show.

...and yes it would be better to be there at the show and many would if we could buyer are enjoying the videos. Maybe there should be a fan concert made from video clips across Europe.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 22, 2014 21:14

Stonesfan and Gerry, thanks so much for your detailed reactions. Sounds like a very good show!

Nice pics, all!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: June 23, 2014 01:46

StrawberriesBlueberries
I finished watching the videos of this concert and I so much liked the performance! Keith was in an especially good mood and it showed in his playing in a very positive way. So much energy and joy in the whole band. This must have been a highlight of the tour.

Here is a playlist with videos of all songs from the concert from Youtube. The videos by Stonesfan62/Promoman are particularly fantastic: Youtube Playlist.

Thanks

Date: August 5, 2014 00:22

Promoman
StrawberriesBlueberries

Thanks

Promoman, why did you delete your Youtube account ( "Stonesfan62" ) with all your great Düsseldorf concert videos? Also other Stones concert videos like "Rocks off" from Pinkpop. I was watching the latter today and then wanted to watch it again, but your account was suddenly gone. sad smiley

Posted by: Leonardoperro ()
Date: August 7, 2014 04:16

Please, I was there too, and your videos made me cry, worried about you and sympathy specially, all of them, actually. please.

please.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 25, 2014 02:54

Was all this fantastic footage deleted by you, Promoman? It was all so excellent that I'm truly dismayed it's no longer available to view sad smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2172
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home