Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick spotted with Jerry Hall Georgia May and Gabriel for Father's Day in Vienna
Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: June 15, 2014 21:27

Re: Mick spotted with Jerry Hall Georgia May and Gabriel for Father's Day in Vienna
Posted by: bauk77 ()
Date: June 15, 2014 21:44

my wife also be there but she getting to much excited so the camera not work and also she got no signature :-(

Re: Mick spotted with Jerry Hall Georgia May and Gabriel for Father's Day in Vienna
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 16, 2014 00:32

Really hard to believe Gabriel has the same parents as the others...

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: June 16, 2014 00:54

Bliss
Really hard to believe Gabriel has the same parents as the others...
Right. Who's your daddy?
Obviously, it's not even an issue. They love all their children. And other people's children. What goes around comes around for them. And it's all right. In fact, it's a gas.

Date: June 16, 2014 01:52

Happy Father's Day, Mick! Hope it was a good one.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: June 17, 2014 02:25

Apparently, Ms Hall, by whom he has four children, has been offering Mick sympathy.
‘He did want to send a message to Jerry Hall to say that he was definitely not available. She has been around a lot offering sympathy, which has been nice, but Mick doesn’t want to get involved with her again at all,’ says a source.

I just read this. I'll probably get killed for this opinion, but oh well.
I anticipated as such...
Jerry had a 'longtime' boyfriend in March...some biologist. He's disappeared.
It's nice that Mick's kids are supporting him, and it was a nice gesture on Father's Day and perhaps Jerry is being a friend, but I hope Mick gets his time to grieve for LWren.
And if that means having 'flings' with 20-something ballerinas, so be it.
His kids are one thing, but I hope Mick doesn't just rush into some familiarity and comfort because he's lonely and sad.
He and Lwren had a life together, seemingly built on mutual respect, affection and love. There is so much drama and baggage that comes along with his relationship with Jerry, and they are forever tied because of thier kids, something Jerry knows very well.
I just hope it doesn't become all about Jerry and her brood coming in to save Mick. As far as I can gather, only Georgia, along with Jade and Karis, had a relationship with Lwren. Jerry was the one whining about how he was parading his 'new lover' around her kids years after they were split.
Maybe its innocent, but Jerry looks thrilled...lol
I hope Mick takes his time to put what has happened in perspective without an ex moving in on him so soon.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-17 02:34 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 17, 2014 03:27

For a 70-year-old the Commander sure has his hands full. Several families, sons and daughters, grandchildren, lovers, ex-lovers, chateaus, islands, apartments, houses and so on.
An add on top of that a Rolling Stones tour! And furthermore he's a prolific tax dodger who lives nowhere which means he has puzzle it all together. Which can't be easy...

Date: June 17, 2014 03:31

Stoneage
For a 70-year-old the Commander sure has his hands full. Several families, sons and daughters, grandchildren, lovers, ex-lovers, chateaus, islands, apartments, houses and so on.
An add on top of that a Rolling Stones tour! And furthermore he's a prolific tax dodger who lives nowhere which means he has puzzle it all together. Which can't be easy...

You forgot one great-grandchild.
When you put it that way...
Poor Mick I really do feel for him right now.

Posted by: bluegreenvinyl ()
Date: June 17, 2014 03:53

This seems like a perfectly reasonable post about a major celebrity, his possible dating habits, his family et al. From what others have shared with me here (I'm new) the commenters may well be pilloried for merely making human observations, and yes, speculations. I hope not, though. From what I have read, it seems much speculation goes on in regard to set lists, wardrobe decisions, etc.

Date: June 17, 2014 04:05

proudmary

Mick has the body guards poor head spinning.

Date: June 17, 2014 04:05

bluegreenvinyl
This seems like a perfectly reasonable post about a major celebrity, his possible dating habits, his family et al. From what others have shared with me here (I'm new) the commenters may well be pilloried for merely making human observations, and yes, speculations. I hope not, though. From what I have read, it seems much speculation goes on in regard to set lists, wardrobe decisions, etc.

Ehh, you take your chances. Things got a little sensitive a few weeks ago when the those-which-shall-not-be-referenced articles were posted, and Im not really sure why. Since Lwren's death, I can understand why certain things can be too sensitive, but we've had some healthy discussions here before and I imagine that will continue. I assume on the part of the mods, its out of respect for MIck's privacy during this time. But this is a message board and I was wondering when we could start speculating without being pilloried. I really, really liked Lwren and so I was just putting my two cents in...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-17 04:12 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Athena ()
Date: June 17, 2014 09:01

The buzz on tabloid TV today was Mick has a new brunette girlfriend 'decades' younger than him & how soon it is after L'Wren's demise. smoking smiley

Greek Goddess of Wisdom, Skill...& War

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 17, 2014 15:00

Nice of Jerry to support Mick when he needs it. All the rest is tabloid speculation. I hope he had a nice Fathers Day, his children clearly adore him.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: June 17, 2014 15:28

I like Jerry Hall. Always have.

Date: June 17, 2014 16:38

However trashy the tabloids may be, Mick surely invites controversy when he is photographed embracing a 27 year old dancer on the balcony of his hotel.

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: June 17, 2014 16:44

I think it's gone far beyond tabloid speculation. A picture speaks a 1,000 words doesn't it? He lacks discretion, that's the real shame. I feel sorry for L'Wren, she was a talented, beautiful woman.

Posted by: kristian ()
Date: June 17, 2014 17:38

From the Album Aftermath, 1966:
"It's not easy
It's not easy living on your own
It's not easy
And it's hard (it's not easy)
And it's a pretty hard thing (it's not easy)
All of the things that you used to do
If they're done now, well they're done by you
It seems a big failing in a man
To take his girl for granted if he can
And it's hard thing (it's not easy)
It's not easy livin' on your own
There's no place where you can call home
Got me running like a cat in a thunderstorm
Just a big bed and a telephone
Like the last remnants of a stately home
Well, it's a pretty hard thing (it's not easy)
Sit here thinking with your head of fire
Go think the same thing and never tire
Imaginin' the glow of her long clean hair
As she goes to sit on her own high chair
And it's hard thing (it's not easy)
Well, it's a pretty hard thing (it's not easy)
Well, it's hard babe (it's not easy)
It's not easy (a pretty tough thing)
It's not easy (well, life pretty rough)
It's not easy (it's a hard time baby)
It's not easy (it's a hard time baby)
It's not easy (it's a pretty hard life)"

Prophetic lyrics? Who knows, who cares.

Date: June 17, 2014 18:39

Bliss
However trashy the tabloids may be, Mick surely invites controversy when he is photographed embracing a 27 year old dancer on the balcony of his hotel.

True, but I don't 'blame' or 'judge' Mick for the supposed 'fling'.
It's not how most of us lead our lives, or handle things, but Mick is not a private citizen.
My point was that I just hope Mick gets some space to deal with his loss..
Perhaps what that 27-yr old ballerina provides is neutrality.
Bliss, I know you liked and admired Lwren as I did. I tend to think she was a great influence on his life before the tragic circumstances. He made a life with her that had nothing to do with his past relationships, past perceived 'sins' - it was seemingly a new chapter for him. My point is that as much as an ex may want to be there for him or whatever, she's not a neutral party where it concerns the woman he just lost. Maybe the young dancer is a place where he can just think, and experience the emotional fallout and void left when someone passes away like this. This is why the 'balcony' incidence doesn't necessarily offend me in terms of Lwren. My first reaction was 'oh Mick.. Bless your heart..' But I don't think for a second it suggests any lack of grief. A lack of propriety maybe, but not emotion. In fact, quite the opposite. The ballerina may be a way to feel deeply without any baggage from a non-neutral party, ie..the ex who may still have their own feelings unrelated to the woman you just lost.
Whatever works, but those are just my purely speculative thoughts.

Posted by: TurkuStonesFan ()
Date: June 17, 2014 19:23

Ms. Hall is a class act for keeping the family tight. I don't know them but one gets the impression that both Mick and Jerry work very hard together at being parents. Bravo to them. Its a tough job.

Date: June 17, 2014 20:07

No, I'm not judging, just commenting on the likely effect of such a provocative public display. It's his life. But he has certainly invited a fair amount of public condemnation, which will no doubt add to his legacy.

Yes, I thought L'Wren was great. I can't think of a single flaw and there is much to admire. The perfect woman....

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 17, 2014 20:08

I believe that Mick will wheather the storm eventually Obviously only involved know what truly happened

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-17 20:16 by desertblues68.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1483
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home