Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Fan vote - Berlin
Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: June 9, 2014 17:32

No, no, no don't vote for street fighting man, save that for later in the tour...when I am therewinking smileysmiling smiley

I'm joking of course, I hope you all get what you want!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-09 17:33 by petewasbristol.

Posted by: arc-angel ()
Date: June 9, 2014 17:38

... Checked BV summary ... As Bitch has not yet been played this tour and rarely before I'd really appreciate to hear this live ...
Let's vote for BITCH cool smiley
Andreas

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: June 9, 2014 17:39

arc-angel
... Checked BV summary ... As Bitch has not yet been played this tour and rarely before I'd really appreciate to hear this live ...
Let's vote for BITCH cool smiley
Andreas

Let's vote SFM.

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: June 9, 2014 17:45

Oh man I'm gonna be so devastated if ADTL or Bitch wins. Heard them both at Hyde Park last year and for my more than likely last Stones show it would be a bummer...

... wink wink people. PLEASE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-09 17:46 by Bastion.

Posted by: arc-angel ()
Date: June 9, 2014 17:51

... Was curious and checked that ...
Cool statistics of songs been played live ... There are many others I'd like as well due to rarity ...

Songs played live Statistics

Andreas

@Bastion: anyway, important is that they start play now some rare stuff as well beside the "warhorses" cool smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-09 17:52 by arc-angel.

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: June 9, 2014 18:05

My vote never wins so DID NOT vote for:

All Down The Line
OR
Just My Imagination
OR
Get Off Of My Cloud
OR
Bitch
OR
Live With Me

Date: June 9, 2014 18:14

Bastion
arc-angel
C'mon guys... please not again SFM ... let's vote for something different but great ...

BITCH is the song we should vote for, rarely played live ...-

Andreas

Bitch has been played just as much as SFM this tour. Keith makes Street Fighting Man rock harder. Come on people, SFM!!!

I think that it is much more relevant what songs were played at prior stops in Berlin instead of what was played this tour in completely different countries.

As I said, :

Quote Winning Ugly VXII ----

" "Street Fighting Man" won the vote in Berlin on the 'Bridges' tour.

It was one of only 2 times that it was played on that tour with the other time being in Houston , Texas.

"Street Fighting Man" was also played in Berlin on the 'Licks' tour , on the 'Urban Jungle' tour , and on the 'Voodoo Lounge' tour.

I am a big fan of the song but,with all things considered,if I were them,I would save it (S.F.M.) for one of the next few shows AFTER the one in Berlin.

Any of the other songs in the list would probably work.

They dropped "Bitch" from the 'Urban Jungle' tour set list immediately BEFORE they reached Berlin so,maybe that can be a consideration. "

End Quote Winning Ugly VXII ~

Maybe they could kill 2 birds with one stone and play "Imagination" which has not been played in 2014 nor has it been performed in Berlin since 1982 ?? Maybe "Get Off of My Cloud" or "Live With Me" ??

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 10, 2014 09:07

Rubin Dienstag bitte

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1990
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home