Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Your worst concert ever
Posted by: Tom Petty ()
Date: July 11, 2005 12:39

i saw Genesis sometime in the mid 80's with a then (very ex) girlfriend - i still to this day have nightmares about that horrendous experience!!!!

I'm a necessary talent behind ev'ry rock and roll band
I'm sharp...

Posted by: danicarton ()
Date: July 11, 2005 14:52

Well...no doubt...Rod Stewart in Madrid last saturday...rock'n'pop without balls...a waste of time...

Posted by: stonesfool ()
Date: July 11, 2005 19:50

Dylan, summer '88, Ottawa Civic Centre
(opener - The Alarm. that was bad enough!)

I was very excited to see him as he was one of my heroes.

Dylan went through most of his hits at breakneck speed in an absolutely monotone singing voice, never once acknowledged the audience staring straight ahead into space and staying immobile during the whole concert. He looked as though he'd rather have been anywhere but there. A huge letdown.

the only good thing about the concert was G.E. Smith's guitar playing

Posted by: scenearts ()
Date: July 12, 2005 00:08

I think Dylan is famous for saying bugger-all to his audiences - I saw him a couple of years ago in London, and he said nothing all night- but he and the band were great musically- and he is pretty jolly when you compare him to Van Morrison!.
Worst concert ever seen - Motley Crue in London 1986 - bloody awful. I only went because Cheap Trick opened for them - I really dont know why I stayed. Cheap Trick were great..but Motley ..blimey 20 years on nearly and I am still pissed off I stayed.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1731
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home