Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

London gig?
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: May 17, 2014 14:57

Any rumours of a warm-up show in the big smoke?

Managed to get to the Brixton Academy and Shepherds Bush gigs. Some of my fondest Stones memories.

Anyone heard owt? Cus I don't mind another couple of nights sleeping rough in London again. its worth it!

Monkeytonkman@yahoo.co.uk

\m/

Re: London gig?
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 17, 2014 15:22

Monkeytonkman
Any rumours of a warm-up show in the big smoke?

Managed to get to the Brixton Academy and Shepherds Bush gigs. Some of my fondest Stones memories.

Anyone heard owt? Cus I don't mind another couple of nights sleeping rough in London again. its worth it!

Monkeytonkman@yahoo.co.uk

\m/

I'm here, and I'm ready ! A good kip on a pavement is something to look forward to now you mention it, so see you there !

BTW, nope, haven't heard a THANG !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: May 17, 2014 15:37

It wouldn't surprise me if MJ wants to do one. Especially because the circumstances for him changed so dramatically. That's why they're in London now just the five of them together with a small crew and some family around and rehaersing at .. ; it all feels good for them being close together at these moments. My bet: they won't stay quiet and like a warm welcome back.
So let's hope some lucky iorr bastards will get in and tell us how great it was!

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: May 17, 2014 16:01

My luck, it will happen and I'll miss it!

I'm here in London so if anything does happen, I hope to be there!

I'd suggest Kentish Town Forum...I live round the corner....grinning smiley

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 17, 2014 18:01

Dreamer
It wouldn't surprise me if MJ wants to do one. Especially because the circumstances for him changed so dramatically. That's why they're in London now just the five of them together with a small crew and some family around and rehaersing at .. ; it all feels good for them being close together at these moments. My bet: they won't stay quiet and like a warm welcome back.
So let's hope some lucky iorr bastards will get in and tell us how great it was!

I know what you mean - but MJ is looking a little worse for wear and tear and loss and grief. I hope he's ready for this.....sad smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 17, 2014 18:05

but MJ is looking a little worse for wear and tear and loss and grief

....ya reckon?? ....ya can tell all that from one shot at rehearsals???

ROCKMAN

Date: May 17, 2014 18:14

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer

I know what you mean - but MJ is looking a little worse for wear and tear and loss and grief. I hope he's ready for this.....sad smiley

Hey there milady how's things?
Yeah that pic is not the best they have so it fits the article..
But the one from rehearsals shows he's back with the band and that whole atmosphere with little Maggie says something.
And we all thought rehearsals would take them a week..
So he needs this is my guess for the reason why they are together some time longer and in this constellation.
If I stretch that maybe he wants another situation like that before the bigger stage in Oslo. It wouldn't surprise me. On the other hand it's nice and quiet for them now and maybe they start in Oslo with some kinda presentation for this leg of the tour.
Did you hear something?

Date: May 17, 2014 18:23

Dreamer - yes, he needs this now. I've seen him recently and he's very thin; thinner than he ever was, I believe.

I don't know what pic people are talking about. I just know I've seen him and he's looking like he's been through exactly what he's been through.

I've heard a few things but I won't post it here. And indeed, they're rehearsing at -_-_-_ just as you said. Not giving that locale away either.

Will there be a rehearsal gig? Well, it would be a small way for MJ to get back into the groove. ????????????????????

smoking smiley

Date: May 17, 2014 18:38

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer - yes, he needs this now. I've seen him recently and he's very thin; thinner than he ever was, I believe.

I don't know what pic people are talking about. I just know I've seen him and he's looking like he's been through exactly what he's been through.

I've heard a few things but I won't post it here. And indeed, they're rehearsing at -_-_-_ just as you said. Not giving that locale away either.

Will there be a rehearsal gig? Well, it would be a small way for MJ to get back into the groove. ????????????????????

smoking smiley

In the rehearsals thread is a link to that Daily Mail pic.
Yes he looks a little thinner on the other pic in that thread where he's close to Charlie.
We have to wait for our iorr reporters out there on the streets of London who have their ears open smiling smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 17, 2014 19:22

Hopefully there is a suprise club show. They are always fun.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 17, 2014 20:13

Here we go again. eye rolling smiley

Date: May 17, 2014 22:51

Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

Yes he looks a little thinner on the other pic in that thread where he's close to Charlie.
We have to wait for our iorr reporters out there on the streets of London who have their ears open smiling smiley

Ohhh, I never read threads that are 7 million pages long! tongue sticking out smiley

BV will have all of the info for fans IF there's any small gigs, won't he?

smoking smiley

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: May 17, 2014 22:59

Re possible gig information
But I guess there is no safe way to reveal it

Date: May 17, 2014 23:03

Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

Ohhh, I never read threads that are 7 million pages long! tongue sticking out smiley

smoking smiley

At the moment he's trying to find out where they rehearse smoking smiley

Date: May 17, 2014 23:08

Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes
Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes

smoking smiley

smoking smiley

At the moment he's trying to find out where they rehearse smoking smiley

How much more clear can we make it? It's near -_-_-_%-_&-_, right around the corner from ??!!??!!??. Simple.cool smiley

ETA: And there are a few musical instruments there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-17 23:10 by Cocaine Eyes.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 17, 2014 23:14

Dreamer
our iorr reporters out there on the streets of London

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: May 17, 2014 23:45

ETA: And there are a few musical instruments there.

O yes there always are.
I wonder... who else knows? smoking smiley

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 18, 2014 14:55

Maybe the warm-up gig (if there is one) will be in Norway.

Mick's not exactly someone lacking in confidence (in case you didn't know!) but with all he's going through I think it's got to happen - either in London or Oslo.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 19, 2014 21:15

Nothing happening? Or is this the quiet before the storm?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 19, 2014 22:01

The storm is a good song, or was it so young....

Jeroen

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 20, 2014 00:32

Well, this thread now makes its own rumours, other forums will spread these "rumours" and a little later speculations will beginn in the press ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-20 18:39 by MAF.

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: May 20, 2014 18:00

STONES WILL ROCKING LONDON TOWN ON FRIDAY NIGHT SO KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN.
WEAR WHITE IF YOU OUT THERE SO THEY CAN SEE YOU.
ENJOY THE CONCERT.

Posted by: mrsw ()
Date: May 20, 2014 18:11

I thought maybe berkely square????

Date: May 20, 2014 20:27

Harlem Shuffler
Nothing happening? Or is this the quiet before the storm?

It's called Calm Before The Stones!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 20, 2014 20:41

kish_stoned
STONES WILL ROCKING LONDON TOWN ON FRIDAY NIGHT SO KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN.
WEAR WHITE IF YOU OUT THERE SO THEY CAN SEE YOU.
ENJOY THE CONCERT.

So Friday night Stones gig in London and Monday first gig of European Tour in Oslo ?

eye rolling smiley

Date: May 20, 2014 20:55

MAF
Well, this thread now makes its own rumours, other forums will spread these "rumours" and a little later speculations will beginn in the press ...

Well, time is running out for speculation. In six days they will be taking the stage at Oslo and all the speculation comes to an end. At least for this round.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: May 20, 2014 21:05

Ronnie's wife is already in Oslo, according to her tweet, so I think a gig in london will not happen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1673
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home