Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Acoustic Song
Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: May 26, 2005 09:30

I want a real news acoustic song on the new cd..! It's been a while since, M. Jagger on lead acoustic guitar, Keith on melodic, and Ronnie maby play som solo on his Strato? Anyway, it is time for an acoustic number and I think they could to it really could because it's been a while since, so many ideas should have strucked there minds by now!!!! What do you think?

Re: Acoustic Song
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: May 26, 2005 10:13

Hey Lönndahls-mannen; hope they are on that wave-length, really! Good idea!!

See that, Jagger?

Date: May 26, 2005 10:21

grinning smiley

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 26, 2005 10:31

"M. Jagger on lead acoustic guitar, Keith on melodic, and Ronnie maby play som solo"
3 guys playing solo at the same time???smiling smiley

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: May 26, 2005 10:35

Welltongue sticking out smiley not really, but why nottongue sticking out smiley?

Date: May 26, 2005 10:44

BTW mickijageroo-ville; I write you a pm soon;
Ove called me yesterday; he may hit us at the DD-place at 16 in the afternoon
& myself can be maybe some 30 minutes earlier, maybe 1530-1545.
The 2nd of June.
Heavy dudes in Good Geezer´s City; nice Glimmer after-work party, huh!

Date: May 26, 2005 11:28

Baboon, which radio channel did you work on did you say, and how can I listen to it? you can send details: carl-lonndahl@bostream.nu, so I can save it

Date: May 26, 2005 11:42

Hey hey hey;
More media personalities here, right.. ?
Checked on your name, Sir C;
Are you possibly the same CL that acts in a movie from year 2000?
Or... ?
BTW you got pm on the radio thing etc.

Date: May 26, 2005 11:47

yes I am actually, there is only one Carl Lönndahl and only one family with the name Lönndahl, I acted in "kärlekens språk" and havedone some work on theatres, in for instant Vita Bergsparken and also some radio work on Vinyl 107 and with Ulf Elfving...!

Date: May 26, 2005 12:10

Seems like our roads are crossing, spinnin´ & circlin´ around radio & Elfving; that geezer hat his summer cottage while I work at summer camps back in year 1296 in Roslagen.
...Does your clan-communty with Lasse Lönndahl mean that you also know the wonderful female vocalist Towa Carson... (with whome Lasse sang a great bunch of songs with) ???
I was a theater producer once; a hard core peotry band´s manager another time; and I also performed - a couple of times in tv & with Nick Cave & Phychic TV with my bizarre hard core poetry group in late medieval days (or 1989-90). Swedish underground author, Bukowski-translator and National Police-brother Einar Hekscher praised us wildly & So did Thorbjörn Säfwe, the old fart... So, there are more connections...
So the Kärlekens...-movie... Is it worth seeing also the minutes you aint there?
BTW I Uppdate you on my figuration of radio this summer, as soon as I know myself.

Date: May 26, 2005 12:17

I am in the version that is shown in Schools, and not in the one on DVD.

Of course I know Towa!!!! I sat beside her on Lasses 70 and 75th B- days!!! We are actually right now talking to SVT about making a documentary about my uncle Lars Lönndahl..!
You have been a producer??? I love theater, isn't that the greatest??? Love the feeling being on stage! Best thing ever...!
My other uncle, Per Lönndahl has worked as an sound engineer on many off Ingmar Bergmans movies and was a boss at Radio Nord when it float around!
Ulf Elfving is one of the greatest Radio- personalites ever I must say! So do you have any new project on going, theatres etc?

I think your idea of the tribute to Uffe Lundell is a great one!

Date: May 26, 2005 12:25

Tributing Uffe would be fine. We´ll see hoew it goes...
They have never ever put down any particular idea from me at the station
(well, they arent as delighted as I am over the type of music Lasse & Towa stands for, but they can @#$%& themselves, old Svensktopp is almost as nice as Stones & rock imho)... - and this idea came from the station, it wasnt mine, to be honest...
No project at the moment; but many projects are evolving in the subconscious, soon to take shape; I`ll tell you in due time...

Date: May 26, 2005 12:32

Hope you get some projects on roll soon, sounds like you have got som ideas that you don't rally get out, so keep on working and keep me updated, I am very interested in all things about media; Radio, Tv, Film, Theatre, so It is always fun to hear some great ideas...!

Well I can tell you this, Towa is one of the nicest and kindest persons on this planet according to me, and both Lasse and Towa still got there voices in good shape. Have you ever meat any of them?

Date: May 26, 2005 13:03

Never met any of them; but Towa is my idol since childhood.
I´m glad her hit "Alla har glömt" has a renaissance last years; and it sure is her version... Otherwise you know, Carl, I´ve got 5 kids & a bleedin house & an often troublesome car - so Big Visions often drowns in diapers, dinner cooking, work... My project work ends in Oct-Nov, maybe there will be some kick-start for something then. Summer will be filled by earth-, stone-, sand-diggin & buildin of a porch. And trips to Denmark & Dartford of course.
I´ll get back to more private stuff in pm, this is goin´ way beyond thread!

Date: May 26, 2005 13:06

Alla Har Glömt is a great one, yes youre right we are way beyond iorr.org right now, please mail me, I am very interested to hear some of your old and new projects!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1582
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home