Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Buy Tickets - But No tickets available???
Posted by: lodge ()
Date: May 24, 2005 08:55

Just took a glimpse on the rs.com and saw that you should be able to buy tickets for most of the shows again. Moving to Ticketmaster you couldn't get any at all, although they did not maintenance work.
This is all a bit strange, but i am assuming that computer systems between rs.com and ticketmaster do not fit together very well.

Re: Buy Tickets - But No tickets available???
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 25, 2005 03:53

Can you punch in your code from the fan club and see if you get tickets then stop the transaction?

Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: May 25, 2005 04:04

Yes you can punch in the code, look at the tickets available, the cancel the trasaction. I've done it several times, saving my code for HOT SEATS IN A CLUB!!!

Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: May 25, 2005 07:05

Where is thye code on the ticket, to join the membership? Which set of numbers?

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: May 25, 2005 09:02

I tried ticketmaster again this morning either for one or two tickets I was not successfull to any open concert which says "FIND TICKETS". I think it's rather strange to say find tickets and then after two minutes waiting you get that statement with all try later,change number etc. a bit frusttrating for those who want to have a save ticket at a fair price in advance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1195
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home