Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

hershey park here we come
Posted by: ddurando150 ()
Date: May 23, 2005 00:07

just picked up tickets for the hersey park show in PA. no problems floor seats.
amish country.. snyone ever see a show there ?? places to stay

Re: hershey park here we come
Posted by: ShaTurd ()
Date: May 23, 2005 02:11

Never been there, I see that there are tons of hotels there, there's a Best Western 2 miles from the stadium. I guess that would work. I'd like one that I could walk from.

Posted by: stonesfan70 ()
Date: May 23, 2005 22:21

I live 5 miles from Hershey Park and have seen many shows there. Downtown Hershey hotels are ridiculously overpriced because they feed off the tourist trap that Hershey Park is. Don't think their room rates won't be priced accordingly to coincide with the Stones show. Your best bet is to reserve a room now through hotels.com or another site. There are plenty of hotels within a 10 miles radius since the airport is also in that area.

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: May 23, 2005 23:50

I come from this sleepy little town and was quite amazed that the Stones would finally come here. (I shouldn't be though, as everyone else typically stops here as well.) It should be pretty interesting. If my information is right I believe this is an open air / outdoor venue and is not all that large. The Stones will obviously stay at Hotel Hershey perched on a nearby hill overlooking the venue as that is the only upscale place around. Are you from that area also Stonefan70 ?

Date: May 24, 2005 00:56

Thanks for the info. If you go to "Tour Dates" and click on Hershey Park Stadium, you can open a page that has a picture and a floor plan of the Venue. It is open air/outdoors with no overhead cover if it rains.

Posted by: stonesfan70 ()
Date: May 24, 2005 17:08

I live between Harrisburg and Hershey.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: May 24, 2005 18:49

my brothere has gone to see a lot of bands at h.p.
he told me its a great place to see a great band!

Date: May 25, 2005 01:27

Hey Hot Stuff-

Ask your bro' if it is okay to hang out and party in the parking lot before the show. Thanks.

Posted by: dancingmisterd ()
Date: July 16, 2010 00:24

C u there

smoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2233
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home