Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

chicago?
Posted by: drake ()
Date: May 21, 2005 19:06

i'm guessing chicago is on central time? its past noon and no tixx on sale... detroit went like mad, i'm prayin for chicago...

Drake

Re: chicago?
Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: May 21, 2005 19:09

You are correct, Central Time Zone

Date: May 21, 2005 19:17

the devil's time zone. ticketbastard should have a clock online too, that way i can sync my watch...

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 21, 2005 20:16

Finally got 4 tickets for Chicago....for friends of mine. That was a good practice for the big work.

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: May 21, 2005 20:39

Got one very easily but no more 450$ available after 30'of public sale!!

Posted by: JonDupee ()
Date: May 21, 2005 20:49

You should be glad. Thats an unacceptable price for them to be charging for a stadium show. When they add another stadium gig the scalpers are going to get seriously burned.

Date: May 22, 2005 05:02

I managed to get some pretty decent tixx but man was it hell getting them. Ticketbastard told me I had a 2 minute wait, then under 1 minute, then 8 minutes, and so forth. Took me about 20 minutes to get seats that werent nosebleeds, and that was a miracle in itself. Thankfully I was able to get 4 tixx in the 2nd tier. Very livable. I'm bringing 3 friends along for the show... None of them have been to a Stones show. All of them have wanted to go. Already preparing to get my face rocked off.

Drake

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 22, 2005 10:16

I got tickets in section 435. I don't think they are good. But there should be even more lousy seats.
I saw seats for much more money and they didn't seem to be much better though. What the hell

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1662
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home