Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

No recent updates on www.rollingstones.com
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 26, 2014 19:38

Considering that within the last day or so all remaining shows have been confirmed and tickets for some have even been & gone, there seems to be a surprising lack of up to date information on the "official" Rolling Stones website ?

Have they taken this week off or something ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Re: No recent updates on www.rollingstones.com
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 26, 2014 19:39

paulywaul
Considering that within the last day or so all remaining shows have been confirmed and tickets for some have even been & gone, there seems to be a surprising lack of up to date information on the "official" Rolling Stones website ?

Have they taken this week off or something ?

As in ..........

[www.rollingstones.com]

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 26, 2014 20:06

bv has commented on this -> [www.iorr.org]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 26, 2014 20:23

There is no reason not to update their own site when the sales are going on.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 26, 2014 20:42

Been looking at their twitter and facebook pages via their website and nothing there as well.

Understandable,but I'm sure there will be some activity and updating by the weekend.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 26, 2014 20:57

I think that everyone who understand a minimum of human psychology will realize that it is a kind gesture by RS.com NOT to push tickets and marketing at this time. All of the ticket marketing is done by the local promoters, and they do it well. If you live in any of the 13 countries they will visit this summer, you will get all the info you need. Norwegian press have made many reports about the Oslo show, and I am sure the same happens for Sweden, Denmark, Germany and so on. No need for RS.com to be "pushy" these days. They will return to normal state at one point, but right now I think it is nice of them to keep the news from Perth there as the most recent ones. A bit like Pompeii. Personally I do understand very well why the do NOT push tickets, news and shows there now.

For those who live far away, then that is the whole purpose of IORR.com. This web site is here for you to find your way through the jungle of pre-sales, rumours, confirmed and delayed shows. By using the IORR pages you will find everything you need, and if you still have questions, just ask on Tell Me. That is the whole purpose of a fan club web site.

Having said that, the purpose of IORR is NOT to spread undocumented rumours, to accuse the editor of being a nazi, to offend other individuals, or to bring toilet wall gossip obn to this web site. Neither is IORR the place to start boicot campaigns against some country or person or show. I aim at keeping IORR at high standards, and I will never accept anyone offending other people, being me or other people.

Bjornulf

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 26, 2014 21:23

bv
I aim at keeping IORR at high standards, and I will never accept anyone offending other people, being me or other people.

thumbs up Thank you bv for doing this job. We all owe you.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 26, 2014 21:36

Even if they don't update by the weekend, I'm sure what we see here on IORR is gonna be true ,updated info about the gigs in Europe and postponed gigs in Oz and NZ. thumbs up

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: March 26, 2014 21:56

schwonek
bv
I aim at keeping IORR at high standards, and I will never accept anyone offending other people, being me or other people.

thumbs up Thank you bv for doing this job. We all owe you.

It's appreciated of course. But I don't owe anyone!

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1297
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home