Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

the first 7 dates are officially totally sold out!!!
Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: May 18, 2005 16:05

Rolling Stones homepage RS.com and Virgin has send out a message that all the tickets to the first 7 dates are totally sold out. Also swedish newspaper Expressen confirmed this.

So it is a high pressure on the tickets, more then last time? Hope not scalpers are sitting with hands of 30,000 tickets each...

Re: the first 7 dates are officially totally sold out!!!
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 18, 2005 16:21

Online LEGAL scalpers have TONS of them....go to a search engine and type in Rolling Stones Tickets and see how many are out there...

pretty lame.....and they want $1500 for floor seats at Fenway...

hell, people were selling CLUB shows for $1500 last tour...and I thought THAT was bad...

oh well....welcome to concerts in the modern era....

what ever happened to sleeping out overnight in a line to get tickets...then sleeping in another line to get IN to the concert....and being rewarded for your suffering w/ a front row spot??

those were the days, indeed....

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: May 18, 2005 18:25

for those with the stomach to do so - waiting out the legal and illegal scalpers is the best course. trust me - you will be highly rewarded for your patience. works everytime.

Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: May 18, 2005 18:39

The cheap tickets haven't even went on sale yet at ticket master. Again, I haven't had a problem with "legit" (ha, ha) scalpers, (not the ones on the street) but ones with offices, (and who up the prices of tickets) those establishments will sell the upper levels (first level and up) at face value on the day of the show.

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-18 18:40 by LISMM63.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1523
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home