Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

smoking at shows
Posted by: slabby ()
Date: May 17, 2005 21:45

Early warning: If you dont like people smoking pot at a rolling stones concert than (A) stay home and listen to the CD or (cool smiley just shut up for a minute and a half, and then we'll be done. If you're so uptight that you need to cry to security, please check yourself into a nursing home.

Re: smoking at shows
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 17, 2005 21:57

What a very mature and empathetic stance...

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: May 17, 2005 22:35

And people wonder why so many other hate smokers...hahahaha. I have a feeling this guy would end up picking his teeth of the ground if seated next to me. If you're gonna smoke...at least smoke pot.

Posted by: Marcia ()
Date: May 17, 2005 22:49

OH FOR THE LOVE OF WHOMEVER! I have been around for a long time ...since the 60s.
What I always say when people ask is a different take on a famous quote: "I never smoked pot, but I inhaled!" It's always at concerts, but it NEVER kept me from going.
However, when we took our 13 year old grandson to a Licks concert and reefer was being passed around, I just stood in front of him and said, "Can't touch that!" (from the old MC Hammer song). He laughed as he is a pretty cool adolescent, if there is such a thing. What he does now that he is 16 when we are not responsible for him is unknown to me...but...that's life!
SO.....toke away if you wish.....it's a cheap buzz for me!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1455
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home