Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Brothers and Sisters" Altamont version versus 2005 version
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: May 17, 2005 11:31

It that a sect or what?

The Rolling Stones will be spreading some brotherly love when they hit the stage in Philadelphia! Join fellow Stones fans, your brothers and sisters in spirit, at the Wachovia Center on October 10th, and enjoy the band's live performance from preferred seating within the first five rows!

You will enjoy accommodations at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, a modernized landmark building from 1932, featuring its black granite, Art Deco-era construction. Philadelphia is rich with history, and the place to start is Independence National Historic Park. In this square mile, you can view many significant landmarks, highlighted by the Liberty Bell at Liberty Pavilion, and Independence Hall, where the Declaration Of Independence was signed and where the U.S. Constitution was written. This amazing city features many U.S. firsts: our country's first art school and art museum, the first African-American church, the nation's first zoo, and the first botanical garden, just to name a few! You'll have a lot of Philadelphia to explore in preparation of making a little bit of your own history with the Rolling Stones!

ROLLING STONES ON STAGE
V.I.P. TRAVEL PACKAGE
PHILADELPHIA, PA
SUN, OCT 09 – TUE, OCT 11, 2005
3 Days // 2 Nights

2-night hotel accommodations @ Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Reserved ticket, within first 5 rows to OCT 10th concert @ Wachovia Center
Welcome Reception
Pre-show Reception
Special Gift item & Souvenir Laminate
24-hour On-site Host

Price is $1,650 USD per person based on double occupancy (two people to a room).

Price for

Re: "Brothers and Sisters" Altamont version versus 2005 version
Posted by: RankOutsider ()
Date: May 17, 2005 11:44

Alot of fun and one of the greatest rock 'n' roll shows to ever hit the stage. It ain't 1969 anymore. Get over it.

I ain't stupid, I'm just guitarded.

Re: "Brothers and Sisters" Altamont version versus 2005 version
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: May 17, 2005 11:56

I agree.

I cope with the time.

As a customer, my post was supposed to be ironic.

I'm pretty sure they wrote it being ironic too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1645
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home