Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Theatre Tix-- let's get real
Posted by: Miss U. ()
Date: May 15, 2005 22:04

OK, here's my question: If I have a post 5-09 RS fanclub membership, and I'd be interested in getting meself some of these choice tix, do I stand a chance in hell realistically? Are the theatre tix going to be on presale to pre- 5-09 members before the post 5-09 members, in which case may be sold out before I even get to it?
If so, then at least I know whether or not to use my code now on the stadium show....

[p207.ezboard.com]

Re: Theatre Tix-- let's get real
Posted by: LISMM63 ()
Date: May 15, 2005 22:09

Yes, the "Fanclub/ rather/retitled: "Let's Screw the RS Fan's CLUB" are penalizing you, for signing up late. You will be behind the pre 5-09-05 Fans to buy tics. They descreetly tell you this in their confusing info. read between the lines.

"Fuc the Rock babe, I want the Roll." (KR)

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: May 16, 2005 01:21

I would say they are rewarding dedicated fans that were willing to put faith in them. It looks like it may pay off for those fans too.
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 16, 2005 01:57

I think there will be a certain quota for fan club members in either category.

what the proportion is is another story, but then again they would have a lot more post-9/5/05 members than pre-9/5/05 members

If no one who joined in the last week gets lucky we wont be long knowing about it!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 16, 2005 05:09

thats what iam banking on gazza

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: May 16, 2005 10:42

On the Licks tour, you could buy a membership on the day of the sale for the theatres, and still get seats reserved for the Fan Club. That's what worked for the Cirkus in Stockholm for me. I doubt this will happen this time. As a minimum, I'm guessing you will need to buy a membership early and have it ready to go for when the sale starts. Pre-May 9th members will definitely have a leg up. Don't you wish that you had bought more than one?

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 16, 2005 12:26

Will the pre 9/5 members get first shot when European shows go on sale ,probably in November?

Is it worth joining at all now ? - I'll only do it to try for theatre European tickets.

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: May 16, 2005 17:53

There arent going to be any theatre shows.

NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN THEM....

JR

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 16, 2005 17:56

there werent money in them in 2002-2003 either and they still did about eleven of them

Plus theyve even confirmed the ticket prices for such shows on this tour already ($50)

the exorbitant prices for the stadium shows more than offset the losses of these shows.

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: May 16, 2005 19:39

Hey "stone-relics", its says in the Stones official press release that they will be playing theaters.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Posted by: Miss U. ()
Date: May 16, 2005 20:57

Good point, Gazza...I hope you're right. To be fair, they should give both pre and post 5-09 fanclub members an equal opportunity at theatre tix. Or else they should have advertised prior to May 9th that there would be an exclusion of post 5-09 fanclub members for these tix. Hopefully the locations/dates of these venues will be posted on the website soon so we can decide whether we want to aim for the stadium or theatre, if there's even a theatre gig in our city.

[p207.ezboard.com]

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: May 16, 2005 21:14

i'm getting a little discouraged at the prospect of an SF theater gig with the dates that are cropping up around the SBC shows - logistically, it doesn't appear practical anymore.....damn.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1676
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home