Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Aerosmith guitarists are similar to Stones guitarists
Date: February 10, 2014 15:26

TheGreek
what a bunch of garbage . one jerk that hates aerosmith and starts talking trash and everybody starts taking it as gospel .the whole truth and nothing but the whole truth . yeah right .the ears do not lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen ONE that took it as gospel?

We don't know this band's inner secrets. Maybe they got outside help, maybe they didn't.

One thing is certain, though. Had they recieved help, we wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

Re: Aerosmith guitarists are similar to Stones guitarists
Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: February 10, 2014 16:03

lem motlow
michaelsavage
They have from day 1 tried to copy everything the Stones did/do - except they failed miserably

mr_dja explained to you that they sold as many records in the states as the stones so the word "fail" doesnt apply to anything they've ever done.

you tried to come back with some bullshit about "so did the bee gees" which keithriffhard4life shotdown in about 2 seconds..

then i explained in some detail that most of those moves and images the stones did that you see in aerosmith were actually the rolling stones take on things that have been a part of rock and roll since the 1950"s...

yeah,lets go with that-you tried to explain and we just dont get it...you really schooled us.

Hmm, next time I will "write more slowly" so you can perhaps understand. I did say "perhaps"

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1902
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home