Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Video: Tongues of Stone
Posted by: gagi ()
Date: January 29, 2014 20:05

Never seen this before....Argentina rocks!

--------------------------------------

Re: Video: Tongues of Stone
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 29, 2014 20:14

gagi
Never seen this before....Argentina rocks!

'Nuff said! Thanks for posting, never seen it before, too. smileys with beer

Date: February 2, 2014 06:03

Today I've found this one, slightly related with the video posted above. It's basically a documentary about the 2006 concerts in South America.

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: February 2, 2014 14:34

I was watching a different concert from Argentina the other day and I thought that one day I want to go there for a concert.

Seems people sleep in front of the ticket booths for days in order to get tickets!

Posted by: gagi ()
Date: February 2, 2014 14:37

Thanks Cristiano smileys with beer

----------------------------------

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 2, 2014 15:47

zgubi
I was watching a different concert from Argentina the other day and I thought that one day I want to go there for a concert.

Seems people sleep in front of the ticket booths for days in order to get tickets!

That's what I would like to do.

It looks like a great atmosphere.

Date: February 3, 2014 06:00

I will share my personal experience with concerts in Argentina. I went to Buenos Aires twice (I live in Brazil): on the first one, I went to see Bob Dylan, and on the second one to see AC/DC. At the Dylan concert, as it was expected, the crowd was quiet but I could see that they were really enjoying.

On the other way, at the AC/DC concert in 2009, the people went crazy at the River Plate stadium. I remember reading here some reports of the Stones' concerts in Buenos Aires, and the feeling is just the same. A friend of mine slept in front of the stadium (and hundreds of fans did the same) to get the best place in front of the stage (there was no VIP area or something like that). I remember being pushed by the fans at the very first Angus' chord, and the folks started jumping and I had to jump with them - not that I wanted to. I've never saw any Stones concert in Argentina, but I will retire of concerts after seeing one.

I certainly wouldn't sleep in front of a ticket booth nor in front of the stadium to see any concert, but I surely want to see a Rolling Stones concert in Argentina.

Posted by: charlystone ()
Date: February 3, 2014 21:21

I live in argentina ( villa gesell) and i saw de Rolling Stones in 2006.. the crowd is incredible, the stones are de most influence band in the world to the local sound..,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1892
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home