Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Is this a photo of Keith at Altamont?
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:22

Probably not as they are in the not quite VIP section with seats upfront with all the peasants behind them.

Date: February 24, 2014 11:01

rob51
Sorry Keith but I've seen both you and the Band live and any version of their's could a kicked your ass off of any stage at any time. Some nerve saying you were disappointed in them. Love your sound fron the 60's to about 1981 then zip. While the Band on the other hand were ALWAYS steller and I doubt ever did have as off a night as what you've had, more often than not. They also never insulted me by chargeing way more for tickets than the ageing band was worth and their later stuff was often as good as the earlier stuff. Jubilation and Jericho were both fantastic records while unfortunately your own efforts since the early 80's haven't exactly set the world on fire.

It's only his opinion.

Every band has off nights, and the Band HAD a somewhat clean sound - like it or not grinning smiley

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: February 24, 2014 12:31

rob51
Sorry Keith but I've seen both you and the Band live and any version of their's could a kicked your ass off of any stage at any time. Some nerve saying you were disappointed in them. Love your sound fron the 60's to about 1981 then zip. While the Band on the other hand were ALWAYS steller and I doubt ever did have as off a night as what you've had, more often than not. They also never insulted me by chargeing way more for tickets than the ageing band was worth and their later stuff was often as good as the earlier stuff. Jubilation and Jericho were both fantastic records while unfortunately your own efforts since the early 80's haven't exactly set the world on fire.

rob51 = robbie robertson?

:-)

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: February 25, 2014 04:39

His Majesty, I stand corrected.

BTW, cool photo through that roveproject link. I haven't seen very many photos of Spanish Tony, especially in color. Thanks.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 25, 2014 06:59

./........................................................ Howard Moon ( Julian Barrett ) The Mighty Boosch

ROCKMAN

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: February 25, 2014 17:51

My god, the Mighty Boosch has had me in stitches at times. The episode where they are stranded on the island and make coconut people. Priceless.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: February 25, 2014 20:44

MILKYWAY
His Majesty, I stand corrected.

BTW, cool photo through that roveproject link. I haven't seen very many photos of Spanish Tony, especially in color. Thanks.

smileys with beer

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: February 27, 2014 20:44

Rockman

./........................................................ Howard Moon ( Julian Barrett ) The Mighty Boosch

Ahh, of course, he was looking for the new sound!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1468
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home