Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Keith plays well with others
Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: January 14, 2015 15:08

mighty stork

Buddy Guy, Keith Richards & Ronnie Wood - Next Time you see me

This one is one of the bigest KR's moments as a blues guitar player. Thas was my Keith!!!

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: April 6, 2015 07:51

Keith also played guitar on this song and 1 other on Bernie Worrell's "Funk Of Ages".

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: April 6, 2015 09:05

Not sure actually but, not to mention the most famous Stones songs, I think I heard Keith Richards' playing for the first time on Rain Dogs, the best Tom Waits album.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-06 09:06 by RomanCandle.

Date: March 16, 2016 21:15

The Dirty Mac

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 17, 2016 09:00

Doing Gimme Shelter with Waddy Wachtel, Ivan Neville, Willie Weeks, Steve Jordan, Sarah Dash, and longtime Stones backup singers Lisa Fischer and Bernard Fowler.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: March 17, 2016 11:56

KeithNacho
mighty stork

Buddy Guy, Keith Richards & Ronnie Wood - Next Time you see me

This one is one of the bigest KR's moments as a blues guitar player. Thas was my Keith!!!

Wow!

Date: March 17, 2016 11:57

By the way, someone can tell me why I don't see the links to youtube in the posts (I am using Firefox, but I think on Chrome it's the same)? The only way to see them is to click on "Quote This Message" and then the link appears in the quoted text.

Date: March 17, 2016 16:35

matxil
By the way, someone can tell me why I don't see the links to youtube in the posts (I am using Firefox, but I think on Chrome it's the same)? The only way to see them is to click on "Quote This Message" and then the link appears in the quoted text.

I know on mine (Google Chrome) there is a security shield near the top that I have to click to view them.

Date: March 17, 2016 17:30

mighty stork
matxil

I know on mine (Google Chrome) there is a security shield near the top that I have to click to view them.

With Chrome (at least on Windows XP), I can't access IORR at all, due to some RC-security key that is apparantly out of date (or something, I`m not sure I am saying it correctly). As a matter of fact, even my virus-shield (Avast) warns against IORR as soon as I connect to it with Chrome. And when I tell Avast to shut up, it warns me severely that I put my entire digital life at risk. So that's why on Windows I switched to Firefox.
On Linux (at work), I only have Firefox anyway. In these cases, I can access IORR, but cannot see the links.

Anyway, with the "click on Quote message" workaround, I can still see them, so it's not a real problem, I was just wondering.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: March 17, 2016 17:46

I was at the Apollo that night.
Keef played Gimme Shelter and Happy.
Fun night!
Thanks for the post.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 17, 2016 17:56

Keith on three tracks of Babi Floyd's - Dred Rooster album

ROCKMAN

Date: April 28, 2016 16:11

Date: April 28, 2016 16:57

matxil
mighty stork
matxil

With Chrome (at least on Windows XP), I can't access IORR at all, due to some RC-security key that is apparantly out of date (or something, I`m not sure I am saying it correctly). As a matter of fact, even my virus-shield (Avast) warns against IORR as soon as I connect to it with Chrome. And when I tell Avast to shut up, it warns me severely that I put my entire digital life at risk. So that's why on Windows I switched to Firefox.
On Linux (at work), I only have Firefox anyway. In these cases, I can access IORR, but cannot see the links.

Anyway, with the "click on Quote message" workaround, I can still see them, so it's not a real problem, I was just wondering.

Click on the shield (top right) if you're using Chrome, to allow what's called «uncertain contents» there. There is a thread with pictures at IORR somewhere, where this is described in detail.

Ah! Here it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-28 17:04 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: July 14, 2016 02:30

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: July 14, 2016 15:47

[www.youtube.com]

Keith plays very well with Waddy Wachtel. Their styles are similar. Waddy has also played with Joe Walsh, and are on tour now.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1937
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home