Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Jagger at 1976 Olympics
Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: January 3, 2014 22:06

wasnt really directing that at you latebloomer-

or even this specific thread,its a general overview of what i see as an amazing amount of socially conservative views by people in what-at least i thought was- the rock and roll community.

i dont have a problem with tattoos.like i said,i live and let live-you can tattoo your face,shave off your hair and tattoo your skull for all i care.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: January 4, 2014 00:01

fighting against tattoos? Ok Grandpa. Seems they still hold some power then, huh?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 4, 2014 00:11

I've got a (small) tattoo, I thought it made me cool and trendy? confused smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 4, 2014 02:57

I am sure you are very cool and trendy, Aquamarine, afterall, you are Stones fan. smiling smiley

As for fighting against tattoos, I just don't want my 20 year old daughter to get something she'll regret in another 20 years, so I'm trying to get her to wait a while. But, she'll do what she wants, cause she is 20 years old. As for anyone else, I could care less, they can do whatever they want.

Posted by: FortuneTeller800 ()
Date: January 4, 2014 05:39

hbwriter
We were about 10 rows in front of him - I remember seeing Bianca with him (she looked amazing) but is that Peter Rudge at left?

Rudge, Daltrey, Kenney Jones...who can really tell?

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: January 4, 2014 05:51

Aquamarine
I've got a (small) tattoo, I thought it made me cool and trendy? confused smiley

With or without, you saw Dylan and The Rolling Stones in 1966!

It doesn't get any cooler than that!

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: January 4, 2014 07:55

stupidguy2
Rockman

Jump On Top Of Me Babe.......

This was the one?!
She would have crushed his skinny ass.
Mick was such a slimy bastard...its a wonder there haven't been more women writing books. I guess he was a gentlmanly slimy bastard.
But still. He had Bianca, beautitul, intelligent, a strong woman..way out of his league.

This girl would've crushed Mick with her thighs...he's lucky she declined! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 5, 2014 04:40

FortuneTeller800
hbwriter
We were about 10 rows in front of him - I remember seeing Bianca with him (she looked amazing) but is that Peter Rudge at left?

Rudge, Daltrey, Kenney Jones...who can really tell?

That's good.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 6, 2014 23:22

latebloomer
Pretty good, I'd say.

wow...if that's her today at what, 60?, fantastic!

Just looked her up...she'll be 63 in a couple of months. Born in Vancouver! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 23:23 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 19, 2014 00:55

latebloomer
lem motlow
i could be wrong ...i'm trying to remember.its somthing about the stones music and the era of its origin...its a word,oh i got it -freedom.

freedom to live and let live.be yourself and keep your nose out of other peoples business.

but look what we've become-the entire western world has turned into a bunch of catholic school teachers passing judgement on others and getting that ruler out to crack some knuckles.
the most uptight,rigid people since the 1950's walking around thinking they're being edgy and original because they have tattoos.

"how could he do such a terrible thing and with his WIFE RIGHT THERE!!" DIRTY BASTARD!!

i hate to scramble the brains of all the little magaret dumonts out there but bianca probably gave mick the idea to send the chick the note so they could have a 3-way.

Hey Lem, get off of my cloud! I did use an emoticon...my comment was meant in jest. But you are right about the tattoo thing, it's become this meaningless symbol just to show you are trendy. Never understood them in the first place, honestly. One of my kids wants one and I'm fighting her on it.

As for Mick and Bianca, who knows what their relationship was like. You never know what's going on in someone elses marriage, even your closest friends and family, so it's anyone's guess about those two. I admire both of them for keeping quiet about it; it's not anyone else's business really.

I don't know about the US but they are known in England as Tramp stamps

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1926
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home