Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Brian Jones with.....
Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: October 29, 2014 19:46

Ok. But we talked about the first pic in this thread . .

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 30, 2014 16:03

stonehearted
If you'll notice, in these other photos of Suki's, the hair color is exactly the same as in the OP photo, plus the same fullness around the mouth and lips. Anna had longer, lighter hair then plus thinner lips and a somewhat dimpled chin.

Whoever the hell is in this picture, it's obvious that the kitchen table shot is the same person.

I think.

Posted by: Jesse1960 ()
Date: October 30, 2014 20:50

CousinC
LOL I have that book but couldn't remember the photo. Getting old . .

But the pic made me think of the story from M. Faithfull's bio when she and Mick visited Brian. Brian invited them to dinner but Mick refused sayin what a disgusting grub?. Brian was furious . .

If I remember correctly, in Tony Scaduto's book, Mick made a comment about Tom Keylocks cooking always looking "a bit greasy." Had probably broken bread with Keith on food Keylock prepared, and wasn't anxious to repeat the experience. All that aside, Jones was insulted and the two went swimming in the moat around Redlands. When Jagger figured out the water was only a couple of feet deep, then he got pissed, and dragged Jones out of the moat by his hair. Of course this is all MF's recollection circa 73'-74', so who knows what really happened and in what order.

Re: Brian Jones with...
Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: March 22, 2015 06:16

gypsy18
His Majesty
2000 LYFH
Could it be Nico?

Given that it looks nothing like her that would appear to be very unlikely.

That is 100% Nico. At the Monterey Pop Festival, Summer 1967. I can't believe anyone would think it isn't her. There are several photos of Brian with Nico at Monterey, both dressed in heavy velvet ensembles.

I must have been tired when I posted this. I had no idea everyone was talking about the woman in the first photo!
As a collector of Stones' women photos, I know it's not Suki or Anna. And Nico never looked like that. The woman looks older, could be Alexis Korner's wife, or some other female friend. She looks older and is dressed conservatively, unlike any of the Stones' ladies of the 60's.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: March 22, 2015 12:03

Well Brian was second only to Bill in respect of lady friends....so take your pick of 1000 plus.
Maybe one of the Stones secretaries from their London ofice?

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: March 22, 2015 12:24

gypsy18
gypsy18
His Majesty
2000 LYFH
Could it be Nico?

That is 100% Nico. At the Monterey Pop Festival, Summer 1967. I can't believe anyone would think it isn't her. There are several photos of Brian with Nico at Monterey, both dressed in heavy velvet ensembles.

I must have been tired when I posted this. I had no idea everyone was talking about the woman in the first photo!
As a collector of Stones' women photos, I know it's not Suki or Anna. And Nico never looked like that. The woman looks older, could be Alexis Korner's wife, or some other female friend. She looks older and is dressed conservatively, unlike any of the Stones' ladies of the 60's.

It's Nico, the photo is even captioned!

More pics here

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Pietro ()
Date: March 22, 2015 22:17

Mom...Is that you?

Date: May 18, 2015 12:18

Deltics
gypsy18
gypsy18
His Majesty
2000 LYFH
Could it be Nico?

It's Nico, the photo is even captioned!

More pics here

I know that's Nico. I was referring to a different photo.

Date: May 18, 2015 12:23

DandelionPowderman
Come On
DandelionPowderman
Looks like Suki to me...

Suki looks much harder if you have a closer look...it's lovely Anna...

I don't know. Something with her eyes...

The picture of this woman in the car is Suki. I own the original negative of this very photo. I had it developed into a photo, scanned it and watermarked my site text at bottom of photo, posted it on my Suki site. Naturally, someone cropped the bottom off and posted it. It's definitely Suki.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 18, 2015 15:18

yep, and this is:

2 1 2 0

Posted by: ash ()
Date: May 18, 2015 16:13

May Pang

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: May 18, 2015 21:25

Great looking house. Reminds me of the home used in the movie "The Collector". Is it?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1634
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home