Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Christmas Greetings !!
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 14, 2013 23:33

treaclefingers
Chris Fountain...just an update, I've edited out the telephone number you quoted in my reply to your post.

While you obviously have some problem with what I've posted with Boston (and I really don't understand that at all, but whatever) I don't think you've done yourself any service by posting your personal phone number if in fact that's what it is. As you're quite concerned about IORR rules, I can't imagine that's cool with BV either, so I'd suggest you go in and edit the number out.

If you're just messing with me and that's not really your number, touché.

Thanks - I can't remember if I reported you or not but I will report myself for makin an uneccessary reportif it happened or not! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-14 23:34 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 14, 2013 23:45

Hey it is Christmas time! Soon Santa will be riding his raindeers across the IORR news pages, waiting for the Abu Dhabi show to happen. Meanwhile I am on a one week holiday to Gran Canary where there are more Norwegians than back home as it seems. Flying 5 1/2 hours south but still sort of cold weather. Had to move out snow for an hour before I could leave my house this morning. Life is hard but it is just 69 days until tour start! Happy holidays!

Bjornulf

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 14, 2013 23:50

Now that's a funny image, Norwegians taking over the island. Are you all huddled together Bjornulf, looking anxiously for the nearest ski slope?

Have fun and try to relax a little. smileys with beer

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: December 15, 2013 00:13

New England's largest Christmas tree, at 80 feet and decorated with 30,000 LED lights blinking different colors, is in Boston's historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Below are images of the 2013 as well as 2012 and 2011 Christmas trees, which are an annual attraction in the city.

Tree lighting ceremony in Faneuil Hall Marketplace, November 23, 2013. The initial display for the tree lighting uses 350,000 LED lights.

The Christmas tree for 2013 at Faneuil Hall as viewed prior to the lighting ceremony.

Tree-lighting ceremony for the 2012 Christmas tree.

Close-up view of the 2012 Christmas tree prior to the lighting ceremony.

The Faneuil Hall Marketplace tree for 2012, lit up.

The Fanueil Hall tree for 2011, an 85-foot-tall Norwegian spruce.

Sights and sounds of the 2013 tree lighting....

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 15, 2013 00:15

Pre Christmas in The Hague Holland.................famous shop in Holland the Bijenkorf

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 15, 2013 00:31

2013 Christmas Tree on the Mall, Washington DC

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 15, 2013 00:39

Snow-free winters as always, it looks, in continental Europe (and Great Britain). Is it the greenhouse effect or has it always been like that?
Hope you get some snow for Christmas Day at least!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 15, 2013 01:20

latebloomer
The snow is falling here and it's almost Christmas, what could be better?

Treacle, it's too late for coffee, so I'll raise a cup of tea...

Happiest of Holidays to everyone on IORR!

It isn't too late for a glass of wine though, is it...heading to a party shortly, I'll raise at least one toast to you and my IORRians! smileys with beer

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 15, 2013 02:15

bv
Hey it is Christmas time! Soon Santa will be riding his raindeers across the IORR news pages, waiting for the Abu Dhabi show to happen. Meanwhile I am on a one week holiday to Gran Canary where there are more Norwegians than back home as it seems. Flying 5 1/2 hours south but still sort of cold weather. Had to move out snow for an hour before I could leave my house this morning. Life is hard but it is just 69 days until tour start! Happy holidays!

Enjoy your time in ran canaria.

Are you staying in La Palmas or Las playa? anyway enjoy we used to go to Puerto rico a bit much warmer.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 15, 2013 11:37

Peace & happiness to all during the holidays.smiling smiley

Posted by: slew ()
Date: December 15, 2013 15:48

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays to all of other religious denominations!

JamesfDouglas - Love the picture from Ottawa!!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: December 15, 2013 16:45

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: December 20, 2013 08:16

Lovely pictures to all who shared, thanks! I chose to move from snow climates years ago. But, Merry Christmas Greetings plus Happy & safe New Year to all! If you're drinking, please don't drive. From (usually) sunny Southern California....smileys with beerdrinking smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: December 20, 2013 15:18

Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, etc. from a train somewhere in the English countryside! (And great pics, y'all.)

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: December 20, 2013 15:48

Merry Christmas to everyone. Here in upstate NY it's amost early spring-like weather with predictions for the weekend for heavy rain with the temperature rising to the mid-50's (Farenheit). A couple of days ago it was snowing and below zero. Go figure! I don't think we'll have a white Christmas...just massive flooding I'm afraid!

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: December 20, 2013 15:49

latebloomer
2013 Christmas Tree on the Mall, Washington DC

I'm trying to like this Christmas Tree. It just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: December 20, 2013 16:08

Here's a Christmas greeting from the cities ' city of Stockholm:

2 1 2 0

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1985
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home