Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Macau Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: February 1, 2014 23:50

Yes people, it's official ... 2014 is the year of the GBP£60,000 (or USD$100,000) Rolling Stones pit ticket, check out these prices on VIAGOGO .........

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

WOW, we're impressed ... $100K for a Stones ticket, whatever next ??? winking smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 2, 2014 00:10

paulywaul
Yes people, it's official ... 2014 is the year of the GBP£60,000 (or USD$100,000) Rolling Stones pit ticket, check out these prices on VIAGOGO .........

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

WOW, we're impressed ... $100K for a Stones ticket, whatever next ??? winking smiley

And not only for the Macau concert. There are tickets for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth for the same price. I'm still deciding what of these tickets I will buy. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: February 10, 2014 14:34

27 days to go this show ........... countin' down

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: February 10, 2014 14:36

paulywaul
27 days to go this show ........... countin' down

Bring it on. Flying in to Macau from Bangkok where I will see Eric Clapton play. Going to be a rocking week thumbs up

Posted by: User ()
Date: February 19, 2014 13:24

andrea66
I wrote to cotai ticketing , i wanted to know if i could collect my tickets in hk but they told me that it is not possible. Only in Macau . I work in hk 'til 3 pm and i wanted to avoid this problem. Collecting ticket in hk would have saved important time for me

Hi, hope this gets thru to u.

The ferry takes about an hour from Sheung Wan. Frequent feeder bus to the Venetian is available. If you can go to the pier by 6 p.m. It won't be a problem. Ticket can only be collected at the venue but it's only few blocks away from the arena. The ticket box (also get the return ferry ticket there) is within the same venetian complex. It's probably not as complicated as you may have thought. Relax!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-19 13:30 by User.

Date: February 21, 2014 06:07

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

And as predicted, them there prices are on their way down .................. cool smiley

The number of pit tickets available has stood at either 57 or 59 for the last couple of weeks now, and prices are beginning to fall little by little on an almost daily basis now. Be interesting to see what happens once we're into the last week, week starting Monday 3rd March. In the last 2-3 days alone they've gone from some £850 to £640 ............. keep droppin' keep droppin' !!

16 days to go hot smiley

Date: February 23, 2014 06:31

paulywaul
[www.viagogo.co.uk]

And as predicted, them there prices are on their way down .................. cool smiley

The number of pit tickets available has stood at either 57 or 59 for the last couple of weeks now, and prices are beginning to fall little by little on an almost daily basis now. Be interesting to see what happens once we're into the last week, week starting Monday 3rd March. In the last 2-3 days alone they've gone from some £850 to £640 ............. keep droppin' keep droppin' !!

16 days to go hot smiley

Hmm .......... this is good. It's two days since I last looked, there's now 61 pit tickets available (an increase) and the minimum price has dropped a further £40 to £601.

What a nice trend, the closer the date gets - the more is available and the price goes down. Keep it up .............. cool smiley you daydreaming SCUMBAG A**HOLE SCALPERS !!

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 6, 2014 09:28

Macau is next but I've never seen so little activity on iorr in advance of a specific concert. This topic has slipped to page 7 while I'm writing this. I suppose there are not many iorrians around Macau and Hong Kong. I'll be in HK from tomorrow afternoon on and am ready to preparty on Friday or Saturday.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 6, 2014 09:39

latvianinexile
Macau is next but I've never seen so little activity on iorr in advance of a specific concert. This topic has slipped to page 7 while I'm writing this. I suppose there are not many iorrians around Macau and Hong Kong. I'll be in HK from tomorrow afternoon on and am ready to preparty on Friday or Saturday.
Enjoy the show!

Posted by: Santipab ()
Date: March 6, 2014 09:48

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-26 18:58 by Santipab.

Date: March 6, 2014 11:17

Beast and I are going, we're currently in Shanghai enjoying the sights and sounds and gastronomy. Flying into HK on Saturday 8th, see whomsoever is going (hopefully some familiar faces) on the 9th. Then it'll be back here on the Monday morning, and Shanghai will be rockin' n' rollin' on Wednesday night next week.

Posted by: mongon ()
Date: March 6, 2014 12:21

yeahhhhh Im going to Macau from Korea!! and yes it's my first time to be their show!!
want to be there for more days, but sadly I cannot have long holidays from my work. It's so sad that Macau is the only gig on weekend during Asia tour.

Is there anyone knows details of the gig? such as gate open or other things? confused smiley

Date: March 6, 2014 13:26

I'm currently in Myanmar (Burma)! Counting down the days till the show on Sunday! Really can't wait smiling smiley

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 6, 2014 13:29

I am in hk , arrived on march 4th for a business trip. I am catching the ferry at 5 pm and coming back at half past midnight on the same day. Flying back to italy monday night.here in hk Nobody knows about the concert , at least the people I know.

Date: March 6, 2014 16:06

I'm flying to the Philippines from Macau the next day. I need some beach time for my come down!

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 6, 2014 17:10

Now I am back to my home from Tokyo final and have a flight to China tomorrow.

See you later, guys.

andrea66
I am in hk , arrived on march 4th for a business trip. I am catching the ferry at 5 pm and coming back at half past midnight on the same day. Flying back to italy monday night.here in hk Nobody knows about the concert , at least the people I know.

Hi Andrea-san,

If you go to mid-levels escalator, you can find a banner of the show on a wall of a building.

I found this in January. When you go up from Central, see the right side.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-06 17:14 by a bigger nut.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: March 6, 2014 17:21

Is there a meet-up in Macau before the show?

There is a bar called "Ned Kelly's Last Stand" in Hong Kong.
I think I am heading there on Saturday night. They have live music and Aussie beers.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 6, 2014 17:31

See you in the pit - if not before!!

Date: March 6, 2014 17:33

Well, stupid or what ? We flew all the way from U.K. to Shanghai ......... wait for it .......... without tickets for the Macau show.

BUT, after a bit of creativity, we are now the proud owners of two pit tickets, so see y'all in there, and possibly some of you again in that there Shanghai pit three days later !!

hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 6, 2014 19:26

Yeah, see you in the pit!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 6, 2014 20:04

andrea66

I'm taking the 3:00 a.m. Ferry back to Hong Kong. I plan to win back my ticket price at the roulette table.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 7, 2014 01:56

drbryant
andrea66

I'm taking the 3:00 a.m. Ferry back to Hong Kong. I plan to win back my ticket price at the roulette table.
I wish you a lot of luck. Hope you can win enough money to get a shangai ticket too, as they seem very expensive

Date: March 7, 2014 02:45

As a matter of interest, has anyone who might still be looking for a Macau ticket or two at this late stage noticed the extent of the current ticket drop and the wide open availability ? Virtually entire blocks in the VIP LOWER sections are available ? Even the maximum number of tickets; i.e. 8 !! This is in blocks 102 or 112 for example, the RMB 3580 priced sections.

So much for "sold out" .......... utter nonsense.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: March 7, 2014 08:26

is there a song fan vote for Macau?

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 7, 2014 09:41

mandu
is there a song fan vote for Macau?

Well, given the number of seats remaining, who would vote besides us? We could control the result!

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: March 7, 2014 09:54

i wonder if I can upgrade my seat as Iam sitting up the back

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Date: March 7, 2014 10:15

paulywaul
Well, stupid or what ? We flew all the way from U.K. to Shanghai ......... wait for it .......... without tickets for the Macau show.

BUT, after a bit of creativity, we are now the proud owners of two pit tickets, so see y'all in there, and possibly some of you again in that there Shanghai pit three days later !!

hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

Far out in the Far East, nice one!! Enjoy the show, will look forward to seeing some excellent photos and your report!

Date: March 7, 2014 18:15

I think that Macau airport is not such huge.
Then someone went to the airport to see tongue jet?

I am thinking of going to see in the morning of the show, but I am not sure it is possible to see or not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-07 19:20 by a bigger nut.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 7, 2014 18:33

For those who fly into Hong Kong airport please note that you do not go into Hong Kong immigration but you go directly to the Macau fast ferries. Thanks to my good friend who informed me about this when we meet in Japan. It went smooth through HK and to Macau, but it took all day. Up 6am Tokyo, flight 10am, 5 h flight, ferry 1 hour, shuttle etc, more like a 12 hours operation. But this is Macau!

Bjornulf

Date: March 7, 2014 19:12

bv
For those who fly into Hong Kong airport please note that you do not go into Hong Kong immigration but you go directly to the Macau fast ferries. Thanks to my good friend who informed me about this when we meet in Japan. It went smooth through HK and to Macau, but it took all day. Up 6am Tokyo, flight 10am, 5 h flight, ferry 1 hour, shuttle etc, more like a 12 hours operation. But this is Macau!

If you go back to HKG airport at the same way, I mean without through Hongkong immigration, you can get refund some airport service fee.

I arrived at Guangzhou, biggest city in south China.
Guanzhou has my most favourite dimsum restaurantthumbs up and Macau is 3.5 hours away by express bus.

So I am going to have morning tea and best dimsum breakfast, then head to Macau tomorrow.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home