Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Go away for a while and look what happens!
Posted by: herb ()
Date: May 6, 2005 10:39

Started hearing rumors about the lads heading back on the road after the last amazing Licks adventure, so the only thing to do is check in with my old buds here at IORR ... the place where you get all the real skinny. Good to see some familiar names, and a helluva lot of new ones, too. Last tour, I got me a wild hair and headed out to Madrid where I saw an awesome show and met some really cool new friends. Jostorm Jostorm, I know you're out there! I'm thinking this time I'll head down to Mexico/Argentina (if the probablies/rumours pan out, and if my checkbook can magically make it happen), where I can practice my Spanish some more. Let's go!! Or maybe I'll hold out for a couple of Spain dates, and this time around, I WILL have breakfast with you and the gang!!! I can't believe the @#$%&, amazin, rockin Rollin Stones are going to hit the road again!!!

Re: Go away for a while and look what happens!
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 6, 2005 16:57

Welcome back, and see you on tour!

Bjornulf

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: May 6, 2005 18:58

Herb you old bugger! Long time no hear from! You must drop donw into the Bay Rea for a pint some time!

Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: May 6, 2005 20:57

...I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere....
How very nice to hear from you again!
I guess we all behave a bit like booomerangs from time to time on this site (except for poor BV who has the mostly thankless task of being on permanent Kindergarten Teacher duty)....but now that touring-hysteria is about to break out any minute, everyone seems to come back...
We should definitely try and meet up at the next tour, and Southamerica sounds great, just as long as you don't tell my mum ....drop me a line when you feel like it....

ChrisM: is the term "bugger" used in the US as harmlessly and affectionately as it is used in the UK, or are you simply british???(women are always sooo nosey....)

Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: May 7, 2005 00:50

Herb you are right on the money. I resumed checking this site a couple of weeks ago and now I am checking it every day. The excitment level just keeps growing and growing. I knew there was a good reason I could not get good McCartney tickets last week. I needed that $ for something else. What a GREAT week!!
NEW STONES TOUR and 6th row Springsteen in Grand Prairie, TX. I can't wait until next week so that I can plan the rest of my year. So far it is Dallas and Houston and hopefully so much more. A big THANK YOU to Bjornulf to his site. He/it has enabled me to get some great info/seats for the last 6 of 9 shows for the Stones. Thanks again, Andrew.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home