Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

tickets?
Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: May 4, 2005 18:14

Re: tickets?
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: May 4, 2005 18:23

how do they get them before it is even on sale?
did you call them? thanks!

Date: May 4, 2005 18:25

i wrote it down for the american people.
perhaps its an preorder.
spend my money in the european shows.

Posted by: eric ()
Date: May 4, 2005 18:33

I just called and they said that they don't have tickets in hand but they WILL have the ones listed in hand they are just waiting for the printing to come available.....however, $650 for 12th row on the field... is not bad at all.. if the price for those are still $300.00. Last tour that ticket would have been listed on a ticket agency for over a 1,000 or close to it! Maybe we will get a break on ticket prices.... YEAH RIGHT!!! I DONT CARE..... I NEED MICK AND THE BOYS INFRONT OF ME!!!!

Posted by: spikey ()
Date: May 4, 2005 18:36

So, these guys have someone in their pocket who has already provided them with specific seats and locations? Stones management and/or Clear Channel and Ticketmaster should be alerted to this.

Date: May 4, 2005 18:38

for munich circus krone
a f**ker wanted 1600euros
for one ticket.
the police catched him and the ticket

Posted by: eric ()
Date: May 4, 2005 18:41

I AGREE WITH SPIKEY..... IT IS A LIGIT TICKET AGENCY... HOW THEY GET THEM, I DON'T KNOW. I DO KNOW THAT WHEN TICKETS GO ON SALE THEY HAVE WAY OF BLOCKING PHONE LINES AND FILLING UP THE ONLINE TICKETMASTER.. SO THEY CAN GET SOME OF THE CHOICE SEATS...

Date: May 4, 2005 19:55

That is exactly right. I was just reading about the new, more high tech ways that these scumbags horde tickets.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 4, 2005 20:04

Tickets go on sale Saturday May 14. Don't waste a single dollars on brokers until then. They don't have tickets. They simply take orders and store your names for futuer contact. Nobody has got tickets at this stage. The tour isn't even announced. No worries until May 10. Then you will have plenty of info about how to get tickets, and where.

Bjornulf

Date: May 4, 2005 20:12

Of course they don't physically have the tickets, but what do you make of the fact that they are offering specific seats and sections?

Posted by: stones40 ()
Date: May 4, 2005 20:47

Thanks again Bjornulf for you advise and help over
acquiring Stones tickets from 14/5/05 onwards and pre-warning fans not to be conned by ticket brokers.
Hope that all Stones fans pay heed to your wise words and use official outlet channels once the tour has been officially announced.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 5, 2005 04:24

HGey any idea what hour what time zone tha sale starts?

Posted by: stilllife ()
Date: May 5, 2005 11:59

Hey

Do you know how to get tickets for the US tour when you're living in europe? i just looked at ticketmaster and it seems that you can only order tickets if you're living in the US or in canada...

I WANT to see the stones in the US so please help me!

Thanx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1412
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home