Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RS.com memberships unavailable.
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: April 29, 2005 01:10

RS.com memberships applications have been temporaily suspended until 4th May. I may be getting over excited here but could next week be the official tour announcement?

Re: RS.com memberships unavailable.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 29, 2005 01:16

Yes, looks like we'll be getting the press conference on May 3rd then.....

Posted by: winter ()
Date: April 29, 2005 02:19

interesting development. getting excited.

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: April 29, 2005 14:19

Or it could be they're upgrading software to prepare for the big one.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 29, 2005 14:21

maybe they've found some old t-shirts from 1998 that they're about to re-launch at a 'special price'

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: April 29, 2005 14:22

SOLD !

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: April 29, 2005 18:22

This is interesting. The site will be down May 2 and 3 and now they are not taking new members. I wonder if there will be a SPECIAL opportunity for existing members on or before May 1????

Posted by: terry ()
Date: April 29, 2005 19:38

well i received and email from rs com telling me they would be upgrading and working on the web for a couple of days..so i wont be able to log on..i dont think its anything to with the up coming tour..i think the press conference will be at the end of may

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 30, 2005 03:39

terry

think about it. If theres a press conference about to take place next week and its still a secret, do you honestly expect them to TELL you thats the reason why the site will be down?

Every indication has been that there will be a tour announcement at some time within the next two weeks.

If they're 'upgrading' it, its because there is going to be significant changes to the site coming up very soon. Somehow, I dont think its because they have a new line in Stones tongue underwear thats about to be launched!

Posted by: The Source ()
Date: May 1, 2005 02:15

I still believe May 3,2005 like I said.............................
The Source

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: May 1, 2005 02:57

I think they would have announced it by now to the press if the press conference was happening in 2 days. I recall knowing about the date ahead of time on the last few tours. Not sure when the Blimp one was told to the press but the others were definitely known as I remember sitting in front of TV taping it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home