Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

And Now A Word From Mr. Bobby Keys ....
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 31, 2013 15:28

Hello out there. Hope that everyone is doing well! Thank you for all the pictures, videos, and comments you all post to make this a fun page!
Since I have been back from London I have been relaxing and flying my model airplanes. On the Bobby Keys and The Suffering Bastards front we have had to shorten the name to The Bobby Keys Band. For some of the gigs we have coming up it reads better that way, from what we have been told anyway. Don't worry we are all still Suffering Bastards at heart.
If you are in the Syracuse,NY area this weekend, the formerly known as Suffering Bastards and I will be playing the New York State Fair Sunday night. So come on out for a great time.
That about covers it all for the time being. Safe travels and see you out in the road!

Re: And Now A Word From Mr. Bobby Keys ....
Date: August 31, 2013 15:30

This means my Suffering Bastards t-shirt will become a hot collectable!

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 31, 2013 16:19

Cool, Tatters! Can't see your facebook page, though. Probably has to do with your settings.

Posted by: flashhh ()
Date: August 31, 2013 16:21

Speaking of Bobby, I'll be seeing him and his band tomorrow evening at the New York State Fair in Syracuse....a free show on the Midway! Hoping to have him sign an original copy of Sticky Fingers.

Date: August 31, 2013 16:32

Just a few days ago at the Nashville Public Library, Bobby revisits his collaborations with some of the dead former Beatles.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-01 02:30 by tatters.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 31, 2013 20:08

Good stuff. A true rock and roll legend.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: August 31, 2013 20:21

Thanks a lot - top stuff!!

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: August 31, 2013 21:19

Hey that's Dan Baird from the Georgia Sat's...cool!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 1, 2013 00:25

Anybody know where to find a list of his upcoming shows? Doesn't seem to be on his Facebook page, and his web site doesn't seem to have been updated since last year!

Shame about the name change, I always thought it was a great one. grinning smiley

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: September 1, 2013 06:24

Is Bobby playing anywhere else in New York? His schedule on his web site is not up to date..

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: September 1, 2013 11:23

good for you, have fun with those model airplanes! a friend used to fly some big ones, they're pricey toys! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1589
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home