Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lets Pray
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: April 21, 2005 15:53

Nothing to do with the pope before you start!

I hope and pray that we dont get all seater stadiums on the next tour as it was very frustrating when i went to manchester and everybody was sitting down and in the last hour i thought f*** this and got up obviously got a few looks but nothing said.

Twickenham would have been the same if it wasant for a mix up of tickets and the mrs asked if we could sit down in the steward's seats in which he said should be ok and there was a nice big space in front of us & not obstructing any body and even thanked the security?steward guy for not stopping us.

I suppose somebody will say buy the more expensive seats but who sits down at a stones concert?

Re: Lets Pray
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 21, 2005 16:30

All-seated Stones shows - that's really the end of rock'n roll. I hope this will NEVER happen, at least not in Central Europe !

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: April 21, 2005 17:03

I saw the Who at the NEX 2001ish and you couldn't move from your seat! Killed the gig cause everyone either just sat there or stood up at the end

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: April 21, 2005 18:10

I forgot to mention that during halfway through the concert my mrs pointed to the row we should have been in and they was all sitting down!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1850
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home