Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Did Jagger ever apologize?
Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: August 19, 2013 00:08

All the women go crazy, for the Early Roman Kings.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 19, 2013 01:25

windmelody
Pallenberg was powerful and irresistible until the early seventies. Yet she has always been a disgusting bitch. She was attractive when Exile was done, but later on she became an horrible looking witch.

Something else that needs an apology, IMO. I'm willing to bet you don't even know the woman you're slandering as a "disgusting bitch."

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 19, 2013 01:40

Windmelody and Mitch Seagull must be having a pissing contest. Idle hands -- and they say -- are the devil's workshop.

I doubt that "Wind" knows Anita Pallenberg or has ever been in her company. Since I have, I can tell you that Anita and Keith were once very much in love but drugs drove them apart. They were not a pleasure to be around.

Today, I respect them both, particularly Anita, for what she went through to pull herself together.

And I disrespect BV for allowing too many threads to take on a tabloid level that is truly revolting.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 19, 2013 01:42

“Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”
.......................... Benjamin Franklin

ROCKMAN

Date: August 19, 2013 02:07

nick
MitchSeaGull
LOL. You sound like a true anti-Semite.

I just thought Jagger used poor judgement. So did VH-1.

Look "Stelth" poster, you are still ignoring the shirt said "Destroy". I stand by what I said. Furthermore you posted that "Swastikas are so cool" so is this a situation of "it takes an anti-semite to know an anti-semite?

hey MitchSeaGull - you're barkin up the wrong tree - piss off

Date: August 19, 2013 02:08

ROCKMAN

Date: August 19, 2013 02:15

you got it rockman

1956?

great track cept for the 'bark bark arf arf' bits'

Date: August 19, 2013 02:22

Decca Records 1957 .... pink

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 19, 2013 02:27

MSG has a point though. Turning up at your best friends wedding in a nazi uniform is not only undiscerning it's also disrespectful towards the wedding couple. Maybe Sir Michael should have returned the favour to Keith?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 19, 2013 02:54

Stoneage
MSG has a point though. Turning up at your best friends wedding in a nazi uniform is not only undiscerning it's also disrespectful towards the wedding couple. Maybe Sir Michael should have returned the favour to Keith?

Do you really think that Mick gave a hoot what Keith wore to his wedding? He probably wasn't even aware, considering the circumstances.

Different times, Stoneage...

Date: August 19, 2013 02:58

Yeah, maybe you are right, Bloomer. That wedding looked like shambles. Poor Bianca...

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 19, 2013 03:07

MitchSeaGull
In May 1971, Mick Jagger married his first wife, Bianca, at a small, whitewashed chapel on a hillside above St Tropez. The British blues singer Terry Reid remembers having later gone to a room in the nearby Hotel Byblos where he and other Jagger guests could change before the reception.

"By and by we could hear a clanking noise growing ever louder," Reid told me. "It was coming down the corridor towards us. Clanking and rattling; very weird. All of a sudden it stopped right outside. The door swung open, and everyone did a double take.

"A man stood on the threshold. He was in full Nazi uniform. He seemed to be standing to attention, all SS tunic, with an Iron Cross or two dangling round his neck, and black jackboots. It was Keith."

[www.standard.co.uk]

Bianca was similarly ­discombobulated when things got out of hand at her wedding reception at the Cafe des Arts in St Tropez. Keith ­Richards, who had come dressed in the ­uniform of a Nazi officer, hurled an ashtray through a ­window before passing out. Bianca left the reception early.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Evidently youre too dumb to discern the difference between a wedding and a reception

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: August 19, 2013 03:17

dcba
Please remove this thread... eye rolling smiley

I agree

Posted by: nick ()
Date: August 19, 2013 03:34

All those photographers there and not ONE snapped a pic of Nazi Keith. It would seem to me if this was true, that EVERY one of them would had taken many pics to show the world. File this under Stones folklore.

The Biff @#$%& Trio feels slighted that this Mitch Siegal troll did not give them a mention.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-19 03:49 by nick.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: August 19, 2013 03:38

Oh for gods sake, these were just a fashion item at that time, all the punks wore them. I had some shops at the time and used to make these shirts and lots of other punk gear. The majority of people just wore them and saw nothing into it as some of you are. Get a life some of you guys and don't look too deaply into things!!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 19, 2013 03:48

VH1 is still on?

Date: August 19, 2013 03:48

In Sweden we have nazis in the parliament...

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:00

The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix.

Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck.

It also was called by many different names

China - wan
England - fylfot
Germany - Hakenkreuz
Greece - tetraskelion and gammadion
India - swastika

[history1900s.about.com]

Posted by: MitchSeaGull ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:11

Gazza,

Look at this at with your own eyes. did I photoshop this or did not Anita Pallenberg pressure Brian Jones and Keith Richards to dress up as Nazis?

Yes or no?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-19 04:11 by MitchSeaGull.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:15

Silver Dagger
Let's get this clear. The punks used the swastika - primarily the Pistols and Siouxsie Sioux who dressed in Nazi regalia - as an obnoxious symbol that would piss off society. The t-shirt did not say 'Destroy Nazism'...it was sheer anti-social behaviour to get up people's noses. That what punk was about - if you could piss off the establishment you'd go for it.

Jagger wore the shirt to be trendy and gain credability with the punks. I don't think he thought it through properly. At no point did he make say I wanna destroy nazism. It was a silly move if you ask me.

Exactly, I thought it was a bit sad, a 35 year old bloke slavishly following the fashions of 18 year olds, like he was ever going to convince anyone he was part of that.........mid life crisis I put it down to - loved Some Girls though........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-19 04:18 by EddieByword.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:17

nick
All those photographers there and not ONE snapped a pic of Nazi Keith. It would seem to me if this was true, that EVERY one of them would had taken many pics to show the world. File this under Stones folklore.

The Biff @#$%& Trio feels slighted that this Mitch Siegal troll did not give them a mention.

It appears to be the reception or something else, but it is not folklore, urban legend etc. It's at the 1:07 mark ...

video: [www.youtube.com]

Not meaning to feed into the nonsense, because the evidence is thin at best, really non-existent in my view, to suggest any of the Stones were Nazi sympathizers, but I do seem to recall Keith had some vintage nazi vehicle he drove around in for bit or once? Can't really recall though...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:25

GasLightStreet
The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix.

Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck.

It also was called by many different names

China - wan
England - fylfot
Germany - Hakenkreuz
Greece - tetraskelion and gammadion
India - swastika

[history1900s.about.com]

This is true in the UK. There are loads of pre war houses in the UK with a swastika carved into the masonry...........and if I remember rightly the Swastika is the name of the final position for sexual enlightenment in the Karma Sutra. The man sits on the floor with one leg forward and one back and bent, the woman sits on top of him with her legs positioned likewise, from above their legs look like the famous shape of the swastika.............

Also, if I remember rightly, @#$%& appropriated it for his aims after seeing it on a church steeple in Austria.........

I think I remember seeing Roman Centurians carrying it too...(in films of course...........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-19 04:29 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 19, 2013 04:55

MitchSeaGull
Gazza,

Look at this at with your own eyes. did I photoshop this or did not Anita Pallenberg pressure Brian Jones and Keith Richards to dress up as Nazis?

And did you also read Brian's comments on how having a long-haired dude like himself wearing Nazi regalia was actually a commentary on how ludicrous the whole movement was? But I guess that wouldn't fit your determination to make the Stones into Nazi sympathizers, presumably just because Anita is half German. eye rolling smiley

Many people have used the "look" of this regalia for one reason or another--Michael Jackson, Jimmy Page, PRINCE HARRY--and I wish none of them had, but you're never going to convince me that any of them are Nazi sympathizers, or Keith Richards, so give it up.

Date: August 19, 2013 05:00

"Pressure"? What do you base this on Mitch? That She forced those two innocent Englishman to dress up like Nazis? What's your source?

Anita wasn't exactly happy growing up around Nazis who occupied Italy in her childhood.

Mitch,I haven't forgotten your horrifying posts about Trayvon Martin. You seem to have a lot of racial hangups about people you don't know.

Posted by: MitchSeaGull ()
Date: August 19, 2013 05:02

I think it was sexual for her. It turned her on to have them dress like that, she was quite twisted you know.

She'd already had a two-year relationship with Brian Jones and had spent the past year with Keith.
Now, it seemed, she wanted Mick Jagger, whose girlfriend Marianne Faithfull was pregnant and had been dispatched to Ireland to stop her taking the cocaine and barbiturates which threatened the health of their unborn child.
Three days after shooting began, Anita seduced Mick in his dressing room. Keith heard about the affair and it was threatening a rift between him and Mick which could have broken up the Stones.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-19 05:07 by MitchSeaGull.

Date: August 19, 2013 06:16

Sorry for you Mitch, if you're depending on the Daily Mail for your fantasies.
That "affair" did not happen.

Don't believe Anita was anywhere close to as "twisted" as you are.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2769
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home