Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie's new YouTube channel
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 13, 2013 19:20

Ronnie's official YouTube channel has come to life in the last couple of days, and posted several episodes of his Sky TV show.

Good stuff. Thanks, Ronnie!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-14 23:46 by bye bye johnny.

Re: The Ronnie Wood Show on Ronnie's YouTube channel
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 13, 2013 19:36

Thanks for posting, I love Ronnie's show. It was great fun to see him talking and playing with the guests. Some time ago there was a video on youtube with the entire show with Paul McCartney as a guest, but it was deleted by the user.

By the way, Ronnie posted two catalogues of his works, here: [issuu.com].

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 13, 2013 19:53

thanks for letting know
Jeroen

Date: August 13, 2013 19:59

Looks to be a work in progress. Some of the playlists include private videos, and it seems that interview segments have been removed as well.

Date: August 14, 2013 23:45

Ronnie plugged the launch of his YouTube channel on BBC's The One Show today (August 14). Besides the radio/tv show, he said Faces and art related things would be forthcoming.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-14 23:49 by bye bye johnny.

Re: Ronnie's new YouTube channel
Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: August 15, 2013 04:41

His new wife must be taking care of this. Keith is an internet illiterate and (presumably) Ronnie would be the same. Keith said he does not use email but he will fax people. I doubt Charlie uses the internet much. Mick Jagger looks like he knows his way around the www/

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 15, 2013 09:50

Thanks

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: August 15, 2013 10:42

The Alice Cooper clip reminds me that the first time I saw him talk (not here) I was surprised he sounded like a high school history teacher or something, rather than a member of Spinal Tap.

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: August 15, 2013 10:56

triceratops
His new wife must be taking care of this. Keith is an internet illiterate and (presumably) Ronnie would be the same. Keith said he does not use email but he will fax people. I doubt Charlie uses the internet much. Mick Jagger looks like he knows his way around the www/

You know with money you can pay PR people to do this for you, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-15 10:56 by Torres.

Date: August 15, 2013 19:58

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: August 16, 2013 02:33

Torres
triceratops

You know with money you can pay PR people to do this for you, right?

My guess is he wasn't thinking.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 16, 2013 08:31

cool

Date: August 19, 2013 17:51

Here's someone involved with Ronnie's new channel -- and it's not the missus.

The last few weeks we've been putting together the @ronniewood Youtube channel, and we launched this week. Check it!

[twitter.com]

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 19, 2013 18:21

Cool channel....thanks for posting

Date: August 23, 2013 18:50

Somethin’ Else Launch The Ronnie Wood Show Online

Following on from the phenomenal multi-award winning success of The Ronnie Wood Show, previously broadcast on Sky Arts, Somethin’ Else alongside TheTin are opening up the star-studded TV series to a worldwide audience by launching it online as part of Ronnie Wood’s official YouTube channel.

Using an innovative combination of original content from The Ronnie Wood Show together with music videos and archive live performances already on the platform, Ronnie Wood fans across the world can now watch their favourite rock n roll hero alongside luminaries such as Alice Cooper, Mark Ronson, Mick Hucknall and many more, discussing their colourful careers in music and picking their favourite tracks of all time.

With plans to supplement the channel with additional highlights from Ronnie’s award winning radio show, alongside some incredible archive footage from Ronnie’s time in The Faces, the official Ronnie Wood Youtube channel is fast becoming a must-see online destination for fans of Ronnie Wood, The Rolling Stones and rock history!

[www.somethinelse.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1392
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home