Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: RS official app- Exclusive Mick Taylor video question
Posted by: tklawson ()
Date: August 4, 2013 05:36

It was free for me as well.

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: August 4, 2013 17:03

I just read a little bit about it on the Examiner.com website. If he's given a post-tour interview, I think we can take comfort that he will be joining the band on future tours...like in Europe this autumn! But, physically I hope he's up for the task, and I hope he's continuing with rehab program. He really responded well to the treatment, at least if his recent physical appearance is an indicator, but there's more work to be done.smiling smiley

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: August 4, 2013 17:26

Bellajane
, at least if his recent physical appearance is an indicator, but there's more work to be done.smiling smiley

Or maybe its just cause Lisa finished all the penini sandwiches and mini burgers they had backstage.... (:

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: August 4, 2013 17:49

Yikes!!!grinning smiley

Mick Taylor interview?
Posted by: Tate ()
Date: August 7, 2013 14:19

Apparently there is a new Mick Taylor interview accessible via the Stones app. My iPad seems to be unable to download the app, so I was hoping someone here might post the interview or tell us if anything interesting was said... I am not expecting much from an official Stones sponsored interview, but still interested. Many thanks to anyone who might share this interview on iorr.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2076
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home