Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: No Emotional Rescue for european fans ?
Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: July 17, 2013 13:51

....for crholmstrom

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 17, 2013 15:12

I think it went down well at Hyde Park, especially Darryl's bass groove - and some lad was singing a lecherous "tonight and every night" to his girlfriend in Marble Arch station later on.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 17, 2013 15:31

Stoneswolf
I liked the version at Hyde Park a lot. My 8 year old daughter also enjoyded Mick's Mickey Mouse voice for ER (-;

Playing ER at leat once inE urope seems to proof that RS follow IORR smiling bouncing smiley

Hehe...so did she end up needing the ER-20 earplugs? I used mine on GS at HP1 but decided I wanted to get the full experience at HP2 and didn't use them at all for the Stones.

I have a full 3D video of ER but I'm hesitant to put it up as YouTube removed my 3D compilation from HD1...don't want my account to be suspended :-(

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 17, 2013 16:38

TimeIs
Godxofxrock9
steini
It´s a shame and reminds me of Undercover and One Hit, i think Undercover got played in the one or two first show on Urban Jungle and thats it.
Undercover was not played on the urban jungle tour it was played on every show on the steel wheels tour and one hit was also played on the same tour about 21 times

Yeah, but then Europe got Street Fighting Man.

A neutered one at that.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 17, 2013 16:44

In fact, Undercover Of The Night was played at every show ONLY in North America. They didn't touch it anytime in 1990.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: July 17, 2013 17:24

gotdablouse
Doc
I hope this song will be part of the 2nd Hyde Park show since it's been skipped from both others UK shows.

This so far last gig could be incredible with Emotional rescue + 2/3 songs with Mick Taylor.
I'd love Sway for instance + MR

So Doc, where you at HP 2 to catch a great version of ER ? smiling bouncing smiley

Hell yeah !
Awesome moment !

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 19, 2013 01:25

Cool! Another proof Mick reads IORR ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1584
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home