Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sing along feeling
Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: April 5, 2005 02:31

I always want to sing my lungs out during the choruses of Sway, Wild Horses, Dead Flowers, Sweet Virginia, Salt Of The Earth, Shne A Light, Loving Cup, Just My Imagination and Far Away Eyes.
And Torn And Frayed simply kicks ass. I just can't stand hearing "Hey, let him follow you down!..." without doing these beautiful vocals together with Keith and Mick.
It's such an emotional country feeling that I really love.
Do you also have it, especially on these songs?

Re: Sing along feeling
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: April 5, 2005 02:51

I always like the first two lines of bitch.
Recently i find myself singing along with That's how strong my love is (LL version) but i have to turn up the volume of the cd player or else i hear myself sing, and if there's something you'd never want to hear...

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: April 5, 2005 22:16

Know what you mean, especially on Loving Cup. My favourite is Street Fighting though (live version).

E.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 5, 2005 22:18

HEY...(hey)...YOU...(you)...GET OFF OF MY CLOUD!!!

Posted by: stonedINvirginia ()
Date: April 6, 2005 04:47

I'm pretty certain that my favorites to sing along with are Dead Flowers, Faraway Eyes, Angie, Satisfaction and YCAGWYW.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 6, 2005 04:52

I believe I sing loudest to the early stuff, play air guitar to the 70´s catalogue, and later tracks I mostly either ignore or meditate to.
Many of my fav-sing-alongs are unfortunately: That´s How Strong My Love Is; (I) Don´t Know Why; the Chuckster covers (quite suitable for air waving also) but also I´m Going Down; 2,000 Light Years... and always Shine A Light...

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 6, 2005 15:39

And Love In Vain from LIB, this masterpiece by Robert Johnson & one of the a--time-supreme songs recordes by the Stones...

Above I thought I wrote: "Many of my fav-sing-alongs are unfortunately
c o v e r s:"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1708
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home