Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Real life encounter with any celebrity (no Stones).
Posted by: Debra ()
Date: April 5, 2005 01:31

I used to live in a house that was a summer home to actors who did summer stock theatre and we'd throw big bashes! Some of the celebs I've meet include Gwynthe Paltrow, Blythe Danner and hubby Bruce who just passed away, Chris Reeve, Kate Burton, Richard Naughton, Rob Lowe ( exceptionally friendly and strikingly handsome!) Michael York, and wife who was the actress that played the Nannie on TV. I met Rick Ocasak in Macy's NYC and we had a photo taken in the bedding Dept! He's is cool! He really stands out in a crowd. Another really down to earth actress that I had a nice visit with is Karen Allen; she lives near me in Great Barrington,Ma now. I have found if you're really casual, celebs respond in a very normal way! They tend to be withdrawn if you fawn all over them.

Re: OT: Real life encounter with any celebrity (no Stones).
Date: April 5, 2005 17:12

Wow, in the late '90's I would have committed several murders for meeting Shirley Manson. Er, Koen, IMO smartlappen are not quite like blues. More like Schlager.
Greetz your collegue Dutchman
(posted this one on the wrong thread, sorry)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1732
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home