Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

website I cannot find - Germany and Argentina
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: March 25, 2005 03:06

There are two fan's website I cannot find anymore. Would be interested anyway to have information. Plus something, very different, an anti Rolling Stones website.

i) A website run by a German fan, I think, who is also a dentist, or physician. The motto was "boots and booze" and you could order by mail at least 100 MP3 on a simple CD. He had nice pictures, funny collectibles, also some artwork in silver. I remember I downloaded here Can't you hear me knocking played by the Brothers of Sodom. This one should be easy to remember to some of you, maybe it is still very alive.

ii) A website run by a Argentina's fan, I think. It is not the Argentina's dealer who sells DVD. This was providing hundreds of MP3 to download free, then the man had to stop because of copyright. He had some interesting news too. Shut down at least four years ago.

iii) Did you see some years ago a bizarre "anti-stones" website, also from Argentina. It had some bad taste stuff, like a picture of a "stinking" Jagger on stage (a rude cartoon-animated picture). I just discovered this site as I typed "anti rolling stones" on Yahoo! The guy had also put pictures of his sister and his friends presented as members of this "anti Rolling stones club". I was quite amused by such a negative energy, I email Mr anti Stones, but he never answered.

My, why did I type "anti rolling stones" on Yahoo? Curiosity. In the first years of the internet, there was a trend to set up anti-whatever websites.

The Stones had only one worldwide. Mariah Carey had at least ten. All seem have gone by now.

Re: website I cannot find - Germany and Argentina
Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: March 25, 2005 10:37

i) He is swedishsmiling smiley, and his name is Ulf, Boots and boozeburners unlimited.
[www.bahnhof.se]

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-25 11:10 by mickijaggeroo.

Re: website I cannot find - Germany and Argentina
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: March 25, 2005 11:44

Vilhelm : thank you for the tip !

I think I mess up with the second one : it was Brazilian !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2189
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home