Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Fan : Old and Fat - Mr.Landermant, CEO fenway
Posted by: phd ()
Date: March 17, 2005 22:23

Quite surprised to read in your link in the Boston Herald that this person, a potenta in Boston Fenway Community that StonesFans are old and fat and concluding that he foresees no uproar in potential future comings in this Stadium of Mick, Keith and Charlie.
I do not feel to have both of those configurations.Has someone got the email address of Mr Landerman just to give him my opinion on such an amazing statement.

Re: Stones Fan : Old and Fat - Mr.Landermant, CEO fenway
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 18, 2005 02:04

tell him that Stones fans are still all devil worshipping, drug addicted AIDS carriers and we're intent on wrecking his neighbourhood and raping his children

That might help matters.....

Posted by: phd ()
Date: March 18, 2005 09:39

Yes it might.
Regards

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 18, 2005 09:56

I've also posted an article on Mr. L's remarks, on my Stones site and I said that he was assuming that all of us were fat and old.

Btw, I may be older but I'm not fat and besides that, that was a terrible thing for him to say anyway.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 18, 2005 11:32

I think, in fairness, he's probably aiming those remarks for the benefit of the sort of people who will be choosing whether to approve or refuse a licence for the Fenway shows. With a line like that, he's clearly hoping to influence people towards approving it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2111
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home