Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Come on Mick....do it do it do ittttt......Unveil "Slave" to the masses tonight*
Posted by: bigbitch ()
Date: May 31, 2013 17:00

Re: Come on Mick....do it do it do ittttt......Unveil "Slave" to the masses tonight*
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 31, 2013 18:08

the final one's do-aaaattt! not do ittttt...

Re: Come on Mick....do it do it do ittttt......Unveil "Slave" to the masses tonight*
Date: May 31, 2013 19:03

treaclefingers
the final one's do-aaaattt! not do ittttt...

you are right of course....I was in a hurry typing it

Posted by: brianfly3 ()
Date: May 31, 2013 21:40

Would be a thrill!!!

Probably tops on my list to hear!!

SLAVE!!!

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 31, 2013 21:45

Boy it would be great, unfortunately there's only one verse and not much else for Mick to do.

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: May 31, 2013 21:46

Would be awesome hear. Unfortunately, the 4 Flicks documentary is the closest we'll ever get to it.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 31, 2013 21:48

this would be sonic nirvana for me to hear the stones do SLAVE( do it do it ,dont want to be your slave )

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 31, 2013 21:56

Agree

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: May 31, 2013 22:03

Mick Jagger sings great, but he cannot hit the falsetto anymore. This is no shame at his age. Another reason not to play Slave (a very good track) is that Sonny Rollins is probably not available. It would be insane to expect Bobby Keys to take Rollins' part.

Date: May 31, 2013 22:10

windmelody
Mick Jagger sings great, but he cannot hit the falsetto anymore. This is no shame at his age. Another reason not to play Slave (a very good track) is that Sonny Rollins is probably not available. It would be insane to expect Bobby Keys to take Rollins' part.

I completely disagree the whole tune is a groove...a very special one..and while the Sonny Rollins sax solo is not worth an attempt to replicate...Bobby could do just fine...I have always wondered why they have ignored this electric piece of music....it kicks all sorts of ass clearly

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 31, 2013 22:13

It is on the Four Flicks extras and Bobby played perfectly...in theory...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1686
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home