Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

June 6th Toronto Tickets 85$
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: May 31, 2013 14:05

Any word if there are some 85$ tickets that will become available for the Thursday Show in Toronto? I missed the cheap ones last time they became available. I see all prices ranges are still available on ticketmaster for the show.

Re: June 6th Toronto Tickets 85$
Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: May 31, 2013 16:08

I have been looking too, without luck. Some $166 tix that are opposite the stage in the lower bowl that I have considered. On the advice of someone on this site, I am waiting till near showtime and just hanging around the ACC and will see what happens. Good luck.

Posted by: Marmalade ()
Date: May 31, 2013 19:40

>> I am waiting till near showtime and just hanging around the ACC <<

That's what I did on May 25. Went to the ticket wicket shortly after 8:00. Got a $600 ticket for $250. Great seat. Great concert.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 31, 2013 22:08

If you do walk-up at the box office you are guaranteed lower bowl for $250.
If you want to save even more, you can hold off until show time and get a resale cheaper, but that plan can be a little nerve wracking if you've got your heart set on going to the show.

Posted by: KatieGirl ()
Date: June 1, 2013 15:38

Just got my ticket for Toronto June 6!! Am so excited to be going! Saw them a very longlong time ago in Toronto when I was around 16.! I'm not 16 anymore, more like a decade and a bit younger than Keith. Us geriatrics can still rock though! I work nights and took the night off work.

Date: June 1, 2013 15:39

Paid $266 lower bowl, did not want to wait till day of sale.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 1, 2013 15:44

I got my 85s a week or so ago! I'm flying in from Vancouver day before the show.

Date: June 1, 2013 15:48

Treacle, enjoy the show! Do you know where your tickets are, or do you find out when you get there?

Date: June 1, 2013 16:10

KatieGirl
Treacle, enjoy the show! Do you know where your tickets are, or do you find out when you get there?

Thanks KatieGirl!

I've got no idea...I s'pose I'll get there early and traipse around looking for the will call.

Date: June 1, 2013 21:03

treaclefingers
KatieGirl

Thanks KatieGirl!

I've got no idea...I s'pose I'll get there early and traipse around looking for the will call.

Will call is next to the box office near the York St. Entrance.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: June 2, 2013 00:05

andrewt
treaclefingers
KatieGirl

Thanks KatieGirl!

Will call is at that end but the tables with the 85 dollar tickets are at the Bay St entrance.

Date: June 2, 2013 02:55

GumbootCloggeroo
andrewt
treaclefingers
KatieGirl

Thanks KatieGirl!

Will call is at that end but the tables with the 85 dollar tickets are at the Bay St entrance.

Thanks for the correction.

Date: June 2, 2013 03:18

andrewt
GumbootCloggeroo
andrewt
treaclefingers
KatieGirl

Thanks KatieGirl!

Thanks for the correction.

You people will have me travelling all over the downtown core and are really freakin' me out!

Just kidding, I know where the Bay Street side is, thankS!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1550
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home