Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: How Many of You IORR Posters bought Tickets to 1 or more of the first 7shows of the current tour?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 25, 2013 01:53

But, I thought there was only one Rockman... ya wouldn't want another one on this planet would ya???

ROCKMAN

Re: How Many of You IORR Posters bought Tickets to 1 or more of the first 7shows of the current tour?
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 25, 2013 02:04

Rockman
But, I thought there was only one Rockman... ya wouldn't want another one on this planet would ya???

No Rockee...one of you is more than enough and I'm sure everyone would agree that this place wouldn't be the same without you. smiling smiley

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: May 25, 2013 02:08

London 2
Newark 1
Anaheim 1
Anaheim 2
Chicago 1
Chicago 3

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 25, 2013 02:10

latebloomer
Rockman

No Rockee...one of you is more than enough and I'm sure everyone would agree that this place wouldn't be the same without you. smiling smiley

is terry feeling a little insecure today? he is very svelte if that helps...

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: May 25, 2013 02:19

I just assumed that everyone here knew Rockman is my God.

Dan and Justin aren't far behind. Dan because he is not besotted by the Rolling Stones but also goes to clubs and sees bands who aren't famous. Justin gets high marks from BluzDude and my dream is for us to meet. Well, one of my dreams -- which are not half as fascinating as one BV recently referred to.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 25, 2013 02:20

Stonesrule, going to Chicago and Philly also, I believe.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 25, 2013 02:21

stonesrule
I just assumed that everyone here knew Rockman is my God.

tell your god he owes me money

Date: May 25, 2013 02:26

Angee, glad to hear re Chicago and Philly..such great places to hear the Stones or any top band. You must have a sugar daddy?!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 25, 2013 03:18

stonesrule
Angee, glad to hear re Chicago and Philly..such great places to hear the Stones or any top band. You must have a sugar daddy?!

I know you find it hard to restrain yourself from insulting people, but there is no need to accuse someone of having their way paid by a suger daddy just because they are a woman. I didnt see you see making the same assumptions about Halup.

And what is you point with this thread? You live in LA and didnt attend one show, so why are you making nasty comments about people posting here but not even going? This thread in confusing, are you referring to youself?

Re: IORR Posters who went to one or more of the first shows?
Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: May 25, 2013 03:42

Purchased tix for Oakland and San Jose. A number of people whom I have attended many shows in the past with passed due to the high prices!

Date: May 25, 2013 04:02

I previous explained that after three back surgeries I am still have walking problems and that my doctor told me "DO NOT GO TO STAPLES." So it was and is a pleasure for me to hear about others going to the gigs and having a good time.

MAX,you are a BULLY.

PISS OFF.

Date: May 25, 2013 04:06

stonesrule
I previous explained that after three back surgeries I am still have walking problems and that my doctor told me "DO NOT GO TO STAPLES." So it was and is a pleasure for me to hear about others going to the gigs and having a good time.

MAX,you are a BULLY.

PISS OFF.

You continue to hurl insults at me, and then call me that?

I asked you long ago to ignore my posts and I would ignore yours and it would all be ok, but you just keep coming at me, making snarky remarks about me, getting nasty with me... and then you try to play the victim? Come on stonesrule.

Date: May 25, 2013 04:14

There are always going to be people who we dont get along with, there is always going to be people who just wont like me and/or my opinions and/or style, and that is OK with me. Its the way things are. But I/we have learned when there have been people who we/I dont get along with here, and we clashed.... and then we agreed to just ignore each other and then there is no more trouble, there hasnt been for a long time. It is easy. Please just ignore my posts and stop coming at me with your insults and I will try to ignore yours (unless you again start scolding people for taking video of a show, or something like that, then I will have to speak up)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-25 04:17 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 25, 2013 04:28

Max's, mmmhmm.

I see now, people are very drunk here. cool smiley
ttfn.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-25 05:05 by angee.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: May 25, 2013 04:32

Max'sKansasCity
There are always going to be people who we dont get along with, there is always going to be people who just wont like me and/or my opinions and/or style, and that is OK with me. Its the way things are. But I/we have learned when there have been people who we/I dont get along with here, and we clashed.... and then we agreed to just ignore each other and then there is no more trouble, there hasnt been for a long time. It is easy. Please just ignore my posts and stop coming at me with your insults and I will try to ignore yours (unless you again start scolding people for taking video of a show, or something like that, then I will have to speak up)
Won't you please come to Chicago - no one else can take your place.
Miss you, Max...I'll be there Monday night. smoking smiley

Date: May 25, 2013 04:38

memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity

HI MC!!! I miss you when you are not here cool smiley

I am working/cogertating about that exact show. I have a feeling that Jagger will toy around with the setlist over thenext few shows, and then he will bring on a show like the 3rd show in LA, but of course he will keep em guessing, and is unpredictable, so no telling, but I bet that 3rd show, the one you are so smart to go to, will be IT!

I am cogertating it.... it pains me deeply to be seeing all this action and I am missing out for the first time since forever. Somehow I am not going to multiple shows in multiple cities on a Stones tour, and it hurts.

Thank you so much for your kind words mc, it makes me feel better.

Date: May 25, 2013 04:49

I wanna preparty with the Cat and Dog too !!
I speak fluent kitty, and some dog too... meow meow meow.... WOOF WOOF! see?

puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrss

Date: May 25, 2013 04:53

Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity

I am working/cogertating about that exact show. I have a feeling that Jagger will toy around with the setlist over thenext few shows, and then he will bring on a show like the 3rd show in LA, but of course he will keep em guessing, and is unpredictable, so no telling, but I bet that 3rd show, the one you are so smart to go to, will be IT!

I am cogertating it.... it pains me deeply to be seeing all this action and I am missing out for the first time since forever. Somehow I am not going to multiple shows in multiple cities on a Stones tour, and it hurts.

Hey baby, what's in your eyes? You've got the silver, you've got the gold...May the good Lord shine a light on you...Make every song you sing your favorite tune! And when your late night friends leave you in the cold gray dawn...I'll be there...I thought I heard one sigh for you...

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

Date: May 25, 2013 05:00

memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity

Hey baby, what's in your eyes? You've got the silver, you've got the gold...May the good Lord shine a light on you...Make every song you sing your favorite tune! And when your late night friends leave you in the cold gray dawn...I'll be there...I thought I heard one sigh for you...

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
That exactly what I needed, you singing to me.
You made my night mc, Thank you. You make me feel warm like the evening sun.

Date: May 25, 2013 05:53

smileys with beer
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
smileys with beersmileys with beer
His coat is torn & frayed; its seen much better days... but just as long as the guitar plays, you'll steal my heart away...smoking smiley

Date: May 25, 2013 06:07

memphiscats
smileys with beer
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
His coat is torn & frayed; its seen much better days... but just as long as the guitar plays, you'll steal my heart away...smoking smiley
smileys with beer cool smiley
ggggggrrrrrrrrrruuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss

Date: May 25, 2013 06:45

Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
smileys with beer
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
Bless you...
but who's gonna help in the kitchen? smileys with beerdrinking smiley

Date: May 25, 2013 06:55

memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
smileys with beer
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
Bless you...
I am flexable... but usually Whenever I start to help him to kick it, I usually just get pulled into too, I am push over winking smiley then we wind up needing more help... with both cooking and cleaning... and usually wind up torn and frayed.... winking smiley

Date: May 25, 2013 07:06

Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
smileys with beer
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
Bless you...
I am flexable... but usually Whenever I start to help him to kick it, I usually just get pulled into too, I am push over winking smiley then we wind up needing more help... with both cooking and cleaning... and usually wind up torn and frayed.... winking smiley
Keith be with you. smoking smiley

Date: May 25, 2013 07:12

memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
smileys with beer
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
Bless you...
And also with you...
PRAISE THE STONES

Date: May 25, 2013 07:18

Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
smileys with beer
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

I miss you my friend! XO
Meow. smoking smiley

ummmmpuuurrrrrrr.....
Bless you...
And also with you...
PRAISE THE STONES
AMEN...

Re: HOW MANY OF YOU IORR POSTERS BOUGHT TIX TO ONE OR MORE OF FIRST 7 SHOWS?
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 25, 2013 13:53

Munichhilton
drbryant
Thrylan
Sir Paul, the winsome one. Have you seen/heard that song he did with D Grohl on Sound City.........hot

Well, the show I saw at Austin wasn't exactly "hot" with the addition to the setlist of deep tracks like "Your Mother Should Know", "Another Day", "Obladi Oblada" "Listen to What the Man Said", "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite", "All Together Now", and "Lovely Rita", I would say it was a warmly familar show - like seeing a dear friend after many years. It's a wonderful show, but it doesn't smoke lke the Stones.

Thats cool dr, didn't know you were around here...did you go to both nights?

Just the 2nd show. Every time I go to Texas, I am amazed at how much space there is - even those median strips between lanes on the freeway - in Tokyo, they'd build a house there. Austin seems like a great town. Sorry I didn't have time to explore a little.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2362
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home