Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Which underground station is please the nearest to the entrance of the Tier 3 Tix @ Hyde Park?
Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: May 17, 2013 01:47

Can someone please tell me, which underground station is the nearest to the entrance of the General Admission Tix?

Re: Which underground station is please the nearest to the entrance of the Tier 3 Tix @ Hyde Park?
Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: May 17, 2013 01:53

Marble Arch

Re: Which underground station is please the nearest to the entrance of the Tier 3 Tix @ Hyde Park?
Date: May 17, 2013 02:00

beepee2
Marble Arch

Thank you! That means, that the stage must be in the middle south of Hyde Park.

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: May 17, 2013 03:34

The Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner (I think on that one). The Royal Garden hotel is right at the edge of Kensington Park / Hyde Park. The Royal Albert Hall is directly across from the park too. What a cool area of London.

CBII

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 17, 2013 08:52

Ladykiller

Southeast I believe.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 17, 2013 08:57

CBII
The Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner (I think on that one). The Royal Garden hotel is right at the edge of Kensington Park / Hyde Park. The Royal Albert Hall is directly across from the park too. What a cool area of London.

It's brilliant.

I spent a fair bit of time around there the last few years.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 17, 2013 10:06

Ladykiller

I think that the stage might stand at the same place as you can see it in Google Maps (Satellite view).

If so, the stations 'Marble Arch' (North) and 'Hyde Park Corner' (South) are the nearest. Also depends on which lines you are using.

At Transport for London you can find also a Tube Map and a Journey Planner.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-17 11:15 by Irix.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 17, 2013 10:37

Take it from a Londoner ............ Marble Arch to the north & Hyde Park to the south. Either way, you're looking at a very few minutes' walk from each station.

I guess if you're entering the site through the Tier 3 gate, Marble Arch would be your marginally closer tube station, for Tiers 1 & 2 & the VIP bollocks - Hyde Park.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 17, 2013 10:47

It's a nice park to walk through which ever way.

Why not walk past Kensington Palace on the way and get some history as well.

Date: May 18, 2013 13:33

Thanx to everyone for replying.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2163
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home