Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Upsetting Story about this site
Date: March 4, 2005 05:38

Hello,
, Seen the Boys 71 times, and as most of you i love em as much as life itself. I just wanna share a quick story with you all, for the past two years i have been a contributing board writer on IORR.ORG. However, two weeks ago, i was kicked off the boards, my name was blocked and i was told to go to hell by a few differnt members for some comments i made about bill wyman. First oof, i love bill, ive meet him twice and hes a great guy. But the fact is, the comments i made about bill were my opipion. Anyway, just wanted to say, that i think the fact that other fans would treat other fans like that is discuting.

Re: Upsetting Story about this site
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 4, 2005 05:58

What do you mean your name was blocked? So now you are incognito? I guess I missed your post about Bill. He's went his own way, but, like Brian, he will always be an original Stone. Sorry to hear about your ill luck. Must have been some post, I mean when you consider the tirades that go on about talyor and Ronnie. Best of luck.

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: March 4, 2005 07:13

I don't get it whip, who told you to go to hell?

Did BV block you from entering the board?

Btw, what exactly did you say about Billy boy that got people riled?

Is this question number four?

:0)

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 4, 2005 07:33

Well, he got in, the back door winking smiley

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 4, 2005 20:42

Who gives a damn?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1901
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home