Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Love this tour! Love the Stones!
Posted by: brianfly3 ()
Date: May 10, 2013 20:44

So glad to be able to follow and hopefully see the Stones on tour in 2013!!

I am just plain old grateful for what they have given me over the years.

Just a few notes though:

* 22/23 songs is incredible...up from last tours (I prefer 19 but nobody asked me)
* Ronnie and Keith are playing great...much improved
* Great to see Mick Taylor, even if just for 1 song (that's their call) I don't have to hear Sway to be satisfied.
* The setlists are great (they have to play warhorses of course...I understand and love those songs regardless)
* More songs from Let It Bleed please! Can't get enough!!
* The guest spots are so cool. Love to find out who was on stage with the boys. Great addition to this tour.
* The ticket prices...$85.00 is quite generous and the higher prices...we'll...they are the Rolling Stones after all!
* Love Chuck and Darryl!!!!! What great sidemen. Darryl in particular is bad ass!!

Just a few observations.

Can't wait to read the positive reports from tonights show.

(Detect my sarcasm? I can't believe the whiners and negative posts I am reading. Something is wrong with people that do this)

I simply love the fact that the stones are on the road.

Re: Love this tour! Love the Stones!
Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 10, 2013 20:46

brianfly3

(Detect my sarcasm? I can't believe the whiners and negative posts I am reading. Something is wrong with people that do this)

believe it. we're real and we're here to stay. the stones wouldn't have it any other waay.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: May 10, 2013 20:47

brianfly3
Detect my sarcasm?

Not before you waved the flag!

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 10, 2013 21:49

brianfly3
I can't believe the whiners and negative posts I am reading. Something is wrong with people that do this

I think there is something wrong with people who have no problem paying $1200 for two mediocre tickets to see a concert.

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: May 10, 2013 21:54

Depends on the concert. winking smiley

"Just a poor girl in a rich man's house" * Rockin' in Nashville, TN!

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: May 10, 2013 21:57

brianfly3

Just a few notes though:

* 22/23 songs is incredible...up from last tours (I prefer 19 but nobody asked me)
* Great to see Mick Taylor, even if just for 1 song (that's their call) I don't have to hear Sway to be satisfied.
* The setlists are great (they have to play warhorses of course...I understand and love those songs regardless)
* The guest spots are so cool. Love to find out who was on stage with the boys. Great addition to this tour.
* The ticket prices...$85.00 is quite generous and the higher prices...we'll...they are the Rolling Stones after all!
* Love Chuck and Darryl!!!!! What great sidemen. Darryl in particular is bad ass!!

Just a few observations.

BOOOM! Glad someone finally put this together. I feel the same way. I'm a newer fan (mid 20's) and as far as I'm concerned, I'm a lucky SOB to see them live!!!

I saw Chuck Berry last year in San Bernadino. That show was awesome too. People need to learn to separate the concert from the Albums. Chuck Berry could barely finish a song but it was a great experience just to be in the room and hear him play.

If you want perfection/rare tracks, listen to an album!

Posted by: roby ()
Date: May 10, 2013 21:58

brianfly3

Just a few notes though:

Just a few observations.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: May 10, 2013 22:03

brianfly3

Just a few notes though:

Just a few observations.

You had me until you brought Chuck into it. I find it convenient to blame him for everything I don't like about the stones.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 10, 2013 22:08

sonomastone
I find it convenient to blame him for everything I don't like about the stones.

Will you stop whining about the stones, please ?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 10, 2013 22:23

What is this - forced positivity? What will happen with the heretics then?

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: May 10, 2013 22:55

I totally agree. They haven't been that good since the 2002 Licks shows.

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 10, 2013 22:58

Stoneage
What is this - forced positivity? What will happen with the heretics then?

i will remain negative no matter how much positivity is forced down my throat from the aye-sayers....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2091
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home