Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: HP Pavilion, San Jose, May 8th 2013 - the show in videos
Date: May 10, 2013 00:02

Just love it when Keith walks over to Ronnie after NE and thanks him for his beautiful guitar playing thumbs up

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 10, 2013 01:48

DandelionPowderman
Just love it when Keith walks over to Ronnie after NE and thanks him for his beautiful guitar playing thumbs up

I've been listening very carefully to it, but I'm sorry to say that I found it a bit dull. Though Ronnie has done worse, that must been said.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-10 02:20 by kleermaker.

Posted by: Captainchaos ()
Date: May 10, 2013 01:54

this and satisfactionis what ive been waiting to show YIPPPEEEEE smoking time!!!!! smiling smiley winking smiley

Posted by: sanQ ()
Date: May 10, 2013 05:49

Must say, great steel playing by Ronnie on No Expectations. It's by far the best playing I have heard from him for a long time. He's really working hard. I am glad to see that. So tasteful.

He really made it the best version I have heard for sometime. Beautiful!

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 10, 2013 06:08

duffydawg
It almost seemed as though the 3 guitar attack was coming together. No dancing around by MT....some solos by the others.

Satisfaction is just an incredibly boring song, to me. The coolest version they ever did was Leeds 71, which is the only time I have heard Charlie do a straight beat through it.

Seems like this was 'the' show of the tour so far! Let It Bleed sounds great!

Regarding the cell phone videos, I do not know. I thought the rule was no cameras with interchangeable lenses... in other words, no DSLRs. Tons of people have taken cameras and we plan on doing so in Chicago. If my camera happens to record video then I am certain it will be a happy accident...... the only factor is where the lottery lands us.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 10, 2013 07:12

Thanks everyone for the video clips and for this thread. What a stonking show, absolute highlights for me would've been Let It Bleed, It's All Over Now, and Satisfaction with Mick Taylor. They're getting into their stride now ........... god how I wish I could've been there.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 10, 2013 07:17

paulywaul
Thanks everyone for the video clips and for this thread. What a stonking show, absolute highlights for me would've been Let It Bleed, It's All Over Now, and Satisfaction with Mick Taylor. They're getting into their stride now ........... god how I wish I could've been there.

Well said! Thanks maradona!

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 10, 2013 08:31

Bitch

Another No Expectations

Brown Sugar

Date: May 10, 2013 09:03

Gimme Shelter (complete)

YCAGWYW

- and JJF from a behind-the-stage viewpoint so you can see MT warming up ready for Satisfaction:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-10 10:56 by Green Lady.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: May 10, 2013 10:06

Updated - thank you, Green Lady!

Date: May 10, 2013 10:56

Oops - I see I posted YCAGWYW twice instead of JJF. Post now corrected.

Date: May 10, 2013 12:01

kleermaker
DandelionPowderman

I've been listening very carefully to it, but I'm sorry to say that I found it a bit dull. Though Ronnie has done worse, that must been said.

Brian's take on it was dull, too, surely? If not, there is not much hold in what you're saying, imo.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: May 10, 2013 12:06

gimme shelter sounds much better than oakland, probably because keith is clearly concentrating on his guitar the whole time. first time in recent memory i've seen him focus like he used to in '69 or 72, standing relatively still, attending to his guitar.

Date: May 10, 2013 13:00

...seems like my two favourite songs together with One More Shot are the only ones that were not filmed sad smiley Grrrrrrr... So I guess recording the Keith-set will be my part for the first Hyde Park show

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: May 10, 2013 13:19

Satisfaction from the pit with the bows at the end. Seems a genuinly good vibe up there.

Date: May 10, 2013 17:54

Let it Bleed

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: May 10, 2013 18:07

Weirdness, but Taylor 2013 sounds like Wood 1975. grinning smiley

Date: May 11, 2013 00:01

Updated with some great videos by "Kirk Kazuaki". Many thanks to him for the amazing shots!

Date: May 11, 2013 00:27

Midnight Rambler: best audio and video combined

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 11, 2013 00:28

Thanks for all these.thumbs up

Date: May 11, 2013 00:44

maradona
...seems like my two favourite songs together with One More Shot are the only ones that were not filmed sad smiley Grrrrrrr... So I guess recording the Keith-set will be my part for the first Hyde Park show

WoW WoW are you going to attend the Hyde Park show???!!! I'm really glad for you friend! >grinning smiley<

Date: May 11, 2013 02:34

Satisfaction (final bow included): video and best audio combined:

Date: May 11, 2013 07:21

One More Shot at last. Somebody does like it after all

Date: May 11, 2013 10:29

Quique-stone
maradona

WoW WoW are you going to attend the Hyde Park show???!!! I'm really glad for you friend! >grinning smiley<

Haha thanks for your words! Yes, I'm really looking forward to it although there will be a lot of stress as the concert takes place during my exam period. Therefore I'll fly to London on Saturday about 2 pm and return on Sunday taking the earliest flight to be at university on Monday morning.

@ Green Lady & kleermaker: Your great videos will be added to the first page later because my iPad only provides short YouTube-links that cannot be embedded.

However, the biggest thanks goes to the person that finds Happy! C'mon, it's a shame even Miss You seems to be more liked...

Date: May 11, 2013 11:44

maradona, do you want to do Las Vegas or shall I? Then you can do Anaheim as you suggested,

Date: May 11, 2013 13:01

Well, honestly I would be glad if you could do Las Vegas! Have a lot to do until Monday but for Anaheim I'm back if you want smiling smiley

Date: May 11, 2013 14:30

OK, I'll do Las Vegas, unless somebody else gets there first.

Many thanks for your excellent work on this thread - maybe Happy will show up one of these days... I'll keep looking.

Date: May 11, 2013 14:31

maradona
Quique-stone
maradona

Haha thanks for your words! Yes, I'm really looking forward to it although there will be a lot of stress as the concert takes place during my exam period. Therefore I'll fly to London on Saturday about 2 pm and return on Sunday taking the earliest flight to be at university on Monday morning.

@ Green Lady & kleermaker: Your great videos will be added to the first page later because my iPad only provides short YouTube-links that cannot be embedded.

However, the biggest thanks goes to the person that finds Happy! C'mon, it's a shame even Miss You seems to be more liked...

maradona, you did a great job! Good luck with your study.
Green Lady has the estafette stick now. Have a good run!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 11, 2013 15:15

Thanks for this thread - I have limited tolerance for lame audio quality
but even so, No Expectations, Let It Bleed & Midnight Rambler were freakin beautiful

I love the Rolling Stones

Date: May 11, 2013 15:41

kleermaker
maradona
Quique-stone
maradona

maradona, you did a great job! Good luck with your study.
Green Lady has the estafette stick now. Have a good run!

Good to know you will be at the Hyde Park show, it worth the effort, you won't ever forget this weekend! Enjoy it as much as you can, have a nice time and then come back and on Monday go to the University with a big smile in your face! Best of the lucks for all of the items.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1306
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home