Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lower Level San Jose for $168 on TM now
Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: May 6, 2013 23:20

select $168 and you'll get lower level...

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Re: Lower Level San Jose for $168 on TM now
Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: May 6, 2013 23:22

mnewman505

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Yes you do

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 7, 2013 01:56

reg thorpe
mnewman505

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Yes you do

And so the ticket drop trend/downward spiral continues...the greediness of the Stones/AEG has backfired.
Still feel bad about those who paid original high prices. Once they all get wind of this, there may be a riot! eye popping smiley

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 7, 2013 02:00

I keep pulling up pairs in sec 106 for $170 they were at least $450 if not $600's yesterday. Them FUKERS

Posted by: djcasyun ()
Date: May 7, 2013 02:23

Just called TM customer service and exhanged my sec 212 tics for sec 106 free of charge. Took two calls; the first guy I talked to said he couldn't do it because I bought them on presale. Called again and the second guy made the switch. Didn't believe it until I got the email with the new tickets. Thanks for the tip IORR!!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 7, 2013 02:25

I guess they figured that it was better to sell these seats at $170 rather than as $85 mystery tickets and have to deal with tons of people on top of it.

Yeah, you've got to feel sorry for the people who shelled out $600 for these tickets...especially since they apparently print the new price for those who chose will call! Hopefully a refund is in order in that case, but really they should refund the difference to everyone in sections where they sell tix at a discount.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 03:54 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 7, 2013 03:04

There is no fee for refunding tickets. Just buy what you want and refund the ones at original price

Date: May 7, 2013 03:13

flacnvinyl
There is no fee for refunding tickets. Just buy what you want and refund the ones at original price

How do you accomplish this with non-refundeable tickets?

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 7, 2013 03:17

Hairball
reg thorpe
mnewman505

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Yes you do

And so the ticket drop trend/downward spiral continues...the greediness of the Stones/AEG has backfired.
Still feel bad about those who paid original high prices. Once they all get wind of this, there may be a riot! eye popping smiley

Looks like 170 is the de facto top ticket price from here on in.

Posted by: dougie ()
Date: May 7, 2013 03:18

The 85 lottery seemed fair. Now they are just flat out screwing people that bought early. Just wrong!

Posted by: tiffjagger ()
Date: May 7, 2013 03:38

djcasyun
Just called TM customer service and exhanged my sec 212 tics for sec 106 free of charge. Took two calls; the first guy I talked to said he couldn't do it because I bought them on presale. Called again and the second guy made the switch. Didn't believe it until I got the email with the new tickets. Thanks for the tip IORR!!

djcasyun, when did you get your email and or when did your new tickets show up in your TM account? Just exchanged mine too. Sec 215 to sec 110. Waiting for confirmation though. It's been aboyt 10 minutes but I'm an antsy type.
Now we have to go to will call but whatever. I'm bringing old tickets and reciept in case of a screw up.

Date: May 7, 2013 03:41

wow, these are still available as of 08:40 ET, i'm still pulling up pairs in 107. these sections were $473 less than 24 hours ago. this puts the price of these seats right in line with what they would have been on no security, licks, and bigger bang. i paid $150 to sit in comparable sections on previous tours. it's expensive, but it's reasonable in an indoor arena.

Posted by: Tonyz ()
Date: May 7, 2013 03:50

djcasyun

Wait... you can exchange tickets on Ticketmaster?? I never knew this!

Date: May 7, 2013 03:54

now i'm getting...

Section112 Row 24 Seats 3 - 4
Description Price Level 4
Lower Level

TypeFull Price Ticket
Ticket PriceUS $168.20 x 2

SUBTOTAL*US $336.40

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 03:57 by mnewman505.

Date: May 7, 2013 04:05

Read about exchanging tics on this forum - from someone who attended the Staples Ctr show. My email took 2-3 min but I imagine they're getting busier (thanks in part to us I'm sure). Kind of a suprise but then again airlines do this and the SF Giants (and other teams I'm sure) have dynamic pricing. But you never know what you'll get if you try-my wife got us a free replacement clothes washer after warranty by quoting them their BS about "quality" in the instructions manual.

Date: May 7, 2013 04:07

PS-tickets were directly emailed to me, not to my TM account (though they may be there now, haven't looked)

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 7, 2013 04:10

Hairball
flacnvinyl

How do you accomplish this with non-refundeable tickets?

Yes, I'm also sure the scalpers would love to know how to unload tickets at face value they can't otherwise sell at a profit.

Posted by: tiffjagger ()
Date: May 7, 2013 04:12

djcasyun
Read about exchanging tics on this forum - from someone who attended the Staples Ctr show. My email took 2-3 min but I imagine they're getting busier (thanks in part to us I'm sure). Kind of a suprise but then again airlines do this and the SF Giants (and other teams I'm sure) have dynamic pricing. But you never know what you'll get if you try-my wife got us a free replacement clothes washer after warranty by quoting them their BS about "quality" in the instructions manual.

I just called to ask when I'd get confirmation and she said it could take 24 hours. She confirmed that they were there though. First call I made it took 2 minutes to talk to someone. Second call 20 minutes later 8 minute. so I think they are getting a lot of calls.
I guess this is the new strategy to move tickets for the rest of the tour vs. 85s.

Date: May 7, 2013 04:16

Tonyz
djcasyun

Wait... you can exchange tickets on Ticketmaster?? I never knew this!

Tonyz,

This option has been around for quite a while .It's mostly done even exchange same priced tickets just for a better location if available.

Date: May 7, 2013 08:23

What do you mean 'non-refundable tickets'? Ticketmaster tickets have a guarantee, one of the few good things they offer with those stupid fees, in which you are allowed to return them up to a certain date. I would just call and do it. If you bought from a 3rd party source, then you are stuck..

Date: May 7, 2013 08:39

flacnvinyl
What do you mean 'non-refundable tickets'? Ticketmaster tickets have a guarantee, one of the few good things they offer with those stupid fees, in which you are allowed to return them up to a certain date. I would just call and do it. If you bought from a 3rd party source, then you are stuck..

Must be something fairly new, as I've never been aware of this.
What I did find under the "Ticketmaster Fan Guarantee".....

[www.ticketmaster.com]

We sell only 100% official tickets. Our tickets come straight from the artists, teams, and venues so they always get you in, at authorized prices.

We take your privacy seriously. Rest assured that your purchases and personal info are kept safe and secure.

We make sure you get your tickets in time for the event. You can even get most tickets instantly when you print at home.

We give you three days to change your mind. All tickets for participating venues and teams are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase, up until one week before the event.*

We'll exchange your tickets if you find better ones. Get a refund on your original purchase when you buy new tickets from us of equal or higher price for participating venues and teams, up until one week before the event.*

We'll refund your money if an event is canceled. Get automatic refunds for canceled events - and upon request if an event is rescheduled and you can't make it.*

We're here for you when you need us. Contact us anytime with questions or problems, our fan support team is here to ensure you have an incredible experience.

We let you know exactly where you're buying tickets. You'll always be informed if we send you to a partner site for more ticket buying options.

Then there is a list provided for participating venues:

[www.ticketmaster.com]

After a quick scan through the list, none of the venues I'm attending shows at are listed.

LA Staples Center
Anaheim Honda Center
Las Vegas MGM

Didn't go to Oakland and will not be in San Jose, but neither of those arena's participate in the guarantee either

Anyways, good to know for future reference if I need a refund and the particular venue happens to participate in the guarantee.
Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 08:41 by Hairball.

Date: May 7, 2013 19:25

12:15pm EST $170 tickets lower level still available on TM for tonights show go get em.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:33

Hairball
[there may be a riot!

Great! Back to 1964 : "Quick draw the curtain! They're mad and they want to invade the stage!!"

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:42

this ticket fiasco stuff is much more entertaining that what the stones are putting out on the stage. best part of the tour!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:59

They're going to miss the 1970's : they weren't making a lot of cash from the gigs but the music was great and drugs backstage were good and plentiful!

Date: May 8, 2013 01:13

These are still available if anyone is on the fence....

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Date: May 8, 2013 02:12

virgil
12:15pm EST $170 tickets lower level still available on TM for tonights show go get em.

Still Available 7pm EST

Date: May 8, 2013 06:26

Wow... Those are great seats too. Right under the PA side-stack. Great view of everything... Man. Things must be much worse than we thought...

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 8, 2013 09:12

flacnvinyl

Not true. It only will work if the event site is a participating partner of Ticketmasters Customer Guarentee. And many are NOT! I tried with some other tickets in Michigan for a different show and was told that the venue did not participate, so I have those original tickets up for sale. You need to go to the Customer Guarentee page on Ticketmaster and pull up the participating venues link for the 3 day refund guarentee, and the ticket exchange guarentee (which you can do up to a week before the show! Only at participating venues).

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: May 8, 2013 09:29

Wow. Thanks for the info, folks - will be keeping my eyes peeled for similar for the Anaheim show on the 15th.

"Just a poor girl in a rich man's house" * Rockin' in Nashville, TN!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1812
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home