Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Next generation of Rolling Stones fan
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: May 6, 2013 23:08

steverogan
"luckily we're both @#$%&."= speak for yourself...

Well you seemed a little busy speaking for all the "foolish" people and "wiseasses" that I thought you could use a break.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 6, 2013 23:25

Hi Bill, thanks for providing your address--it would be great if you could add in your Social Security number as well.

But back to your address--is it OK if I just come around at twelve (a.m.) with some Puerto Rican girls that are just dyin' to meet you, I'm gonna bring a case of wine....

Date: May 7, 2013 00:11

steverogan
GumbootCloggeroo
steverogan, you're overlooking the fact that the guy posted his OWN address on here. He exposed his private information. Showing a google map isn't against the law. If it was, google maps wouldn't exist in the first place.

How do you know it was his address? Perhaps it is the address of a person the poster does not like... What proof do you have the pster's address is the actaul address he posted? Grow up and try not to be so naive... I could post the address of someone I don't like and have some nitwit stupid enough to beleive it is mine.... Never assume...

He gave his name and address--you can find the names of homeowners by typing the address into public records links online, and the database will tell you whose name the house mortgage is in.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 7, 2013 00:12

I'd Sophie's Choice those little bastards and take your favorite.

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: May 7, 2013 00:14

"He gave his name and address--you can find the names of homeowners by typing the address into public records links online, and the database will tell you whose name the house mortgage is in."
The poster gave an address and name; we cannot be certaqin the name and address are that of the poster-

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 7, 2013 00:15

Erik_Snow
NoCode0680
Erik_Snow
Strange there hasn't been more of these money-requests on IORR, made by new posters.
People on the streets these days must think that us "hardcore Rolling Stones fans" posting on IORR are all wealthy SOBs sitting in the VIP lounge; some kind of elite club

I saw one a while back on the Pearl Jam message board. Only he was making it sound like he couldn't afford to buy food for his kids. He wasn't too bright though, right after he posted that he inquired about buying some show posters in another thread. And the website he set up for donations was called "MakeMeAMillionaire.com" or something like that.

That was me. I was so eager to get the Exile Super deluxe briefcase, and the Brussels 73 box set....

IS that the one with the poker chips?

Date: May 7, 2013 00:15

stonehearted
steverogan
GumbootCloggeroo
steverogan, you're overlooking the fact that the guy posted his OWN address on here. He exposed his private information. Showing a google map isn't against the law. If it was, google maps wouldn't exist in the first place.

How do you know it was his address? Perhaps it is the address of a person the poster does not like... What proof do you have the pster's address is the actaul address he posted? Grow up and try not to be so naive... I could post the address of someone I don't like and have some nitwit stupid enough to beleive it is mine.... Never assume...

He gave his name and address--you can find the names of homeowners by typing the address into public records links online, and the database will tell you whose name the house mortgage is in.

It is possible that it wasn't his name either though. I still don't see the purpose of doing that, unless it's some old tight-ass who thinks all Stones fans are devil worshipers and we're going to go over there and kill him.

I just went over there and killed him.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 7, 2013 00:20

treaclefingers
Erik_Snow
NoCode0680
Erik_Snow
Strange there hasn't been more of these money-requests on IORR, made by new posters.
People on the streets these days must think that us "hardcore Rolling Stones fans" posting on IORR are all wealthy SOBs sitting in the VIP lounge; some kind of elite club

I saw one a while back on the Pearl Jam message board. Only he was making it sound like he couldn't afford to buy food for his kids. He wasn't too bright though, right after he posted that he inquired about buying some show posters in another thread. And the website he set up for donations was called "MakeMeAMillionaire.com" or something like that.

That was me. I was so eager to get the Exile Super deluxe briefcase, and the Brussels 73 box set....

IS that the one with the poker chips?

I wouldn't know what was inside; only two people on that Pearl Jam site donated. It ticket in at about $6

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 00:20 by Erik_Snow.

Date: May 7, 2013 00:22

NoCode0680
stonehearted
steverogan
GumbootCloggeroo

It is possible that it wasn't his name either though. I still don't see the purpose of doing that, unless it's some old tight-ass who thinks all Stones fans are devil worshipers and we're going to go over there and kill him.

If this guy gets found out for posting someone else's name and address, that could make security at IORR very tight indeed. We'll each have a dossier and will have to supply fingerprints. And if we get banned, that means no more new user names....

Date: May 7, 2013 00:26

stonehearted
If this guy gets found out for posting someone else's name and address, that could make security at IORR very tight indeed. We'll each have a dossier and will have to supply fingerprints. And if we get banned, that means no more new user names....

You act like this hasn't already happened. Haven't you ever seen bv in person?

Date: May 7, 2013 01:36

stonehearted
NoCode0680
stonehearted
steverogan
GumbootCloggeroo

There'd be some little jerk in the FBI, keeping papers on us, 6 feet high!

It gets me down...just thinking about it.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: May 7, 2013 01:37

Nowadays its all secrecy....noooo privacy.

Date: May 7, 2013 01:42

lettingitbleed
Nowadays its all secrecy....noooo privacy.

Well, when people are twittering all over the place and posting their home address on IORR, what'da'ya expect?

Somebody's listenin' TO...YOU! Keep your eyes peeled!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1512
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home