Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Next generation of Rolling Stones fan
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: May 6, 2013 21:50

steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
Tonyz
steverogan
My feeling is, that Bill is not used to the usual wise asses on this board.

(He's not really looking for money for a concert with his kids... he's a conman trying to make an easy buck.)
He's a "conman"? Please support your claim with facts... do you know this guy or are you one of the "wiseasses" to whom I referred?

I don't like doing this, but this guy put himself out there, and I don't like the idea of somebody around here getting scammed. Even the one's I don't like.

This is his neighborhood. One of the houses with the marked price on Bakers is his, I won't say which one. It can easily be found out.

Just having a nice house doesn't mean he's flush with cash, but he's doing better than he's letting on. Or just living well beyond his means.

IF in fact this is the posters residence and you decided to put it online be preapred for a visit from law authorities.. Post where I live and be prepared for a visit from the FBI and my lawyer who will stick the judicial system and a large lawsuit up your ass

He posted his address, it's just a satellite view of his neighborhood marked with prices. I didn't access a spy satellite, it's right there to look up for anybody. He supplied the address.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-06 21:52 by NoCode0680.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 6, 2013 21:51

I tried...

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 6, 2013 21:51

crumbling_mice
When I was 16 I bought a ticket to Les Abbatoirs and made my way there from the UK alone. Paid for by my doing odd jobs for neighbours and a paper round. If they want to see the Stones tell em to earn some money to do it...FFS
HELL YEAH!!! that is the kind of things that make one a stronger willed person!!

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: May 6, 2013 21:52

NoCode0680
steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
Tonyz
steverogan

(He's not really looking for money for a concert with his kids... he's a conman trying to make an easy buck.)
He's a "conman"? Please support your claim with facts... do you know this guy or are you one of the "wiseasses" to whom I referred?

I don't like doing this, but this guy put himself out there, and I don't like the idea of somebody around here getting scammed. Even the one's I don't like.

This is his neighborhood. One of the houses with the marked price on Bakers is his, I won't say which one. It can easily be found out.

Just having a nice house doesn't mean he's flush with cash, but he's doing better than he's letting on. Or just living well beyond his means.

IF in fact this is the posters residence and you decided to put it online be preapred for a visit from law authorities.. Post where I live and be prepared for a visit from the FBI and my lawyer who will stick the judicial system and a large lawsuit up your ass

He posted his address, it's just a satellite view of his neighborhood marked with prices. I didn't access a spy satellite, it's right there to look up for anybody. He supplied the address.

I am sure the authorities will side with you and, any damage done to his house/family will not be blamed on you.. Good luck..

Date: May 6, 2013 21:52

Munichhilton
I tried...

I'll take it down, steve do you want to do the same?

Date: May 6, 2013 21:53

Who is going to do damage to his house/family?

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 6, 2013 21:54

steverogan, you're overlooking the fact that the guy posted his OWN address on here. He exposed his private information. Showing a google map isn't against the law. If it was, google maps wouldn't exist in the first place.

Date: May 6, 2013 21:55

GumbootCloggeroo
steverogan, you're overlooking the fact that the guy posted his OWN address on here. He exposed his private information. Showing a google map isn't against the law. If it was, google maps wouldn't exist in the first place.

I took it down anyway, but correct. Didn't even show which house was his, just a birds eye view of a neighborhood, he gave the specific address, any damage to house family would have been due to that, not the map.

Date: May 6, 2013 21:55

steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
Tonyz
steverogan

I am sure the authorities will side with you and, any damage done to his house/family will not be blamed on you.. Good luck..
Why the hell would it be blamed on him? Anyone can access the google map if they chose to do so. It's not rocket science.

Date: May 6, 2013 21:56

NoCode0680
Munichhilton
I tried...

Do what you think is right.. someone posted an address on a message board and you were naive to think it was the actual poster... if it is or if it is NOT and the people living in that residence are victimized by a bogus poster posting an address that is not his, you can deal with the repercussions... hope you got ALOT of insurance and can do time for causing harm/damage to others... call your lawyer and let him/her enlighten you.

Posted by: littleredrooster ()
Date: May 6, 2013 21:58

Hey Bill,

The kids can come to shovel some snow at my house in Phoenix Arizona!
You could mail them 2nd day air to save some money.eye rolling smileyeye popping smiley

Date: May 6, 2013 21:58

steverogan
NoCode0680
Munichhilton
I tried...

Do what you think is right.. someone posted an address on a message board and you were naive to think it was the actual poster... if it is or if it is NOT and the people living in that residence are victimized by a bogus poster posting an address that is not his, you can deal with the repercussions... hope you got ALOT of insurance and can do time for causing harm/damage to others... call your lawyer and let him/her enlighten you.

I'm not a teenager, so the scared straight routine isn't going to work. I know the law. And I know what I posted. People post satellite views of the Stones houses on here all the time. There are 17 houses on that map, not a picture of his house with him entering his alarm code.

Date: May 6, 2013 22:00

GumbootCloggeroo

How do you know it was his address? Perhaps it is the address of a person the poster does not like... What proof do you have the pster's address is the actaul address he posted? Grow up and try not to be so naive... I could post the address of someone I don't like and have some nitwit stupid enough to beleive it is mine.... Never assume...

Date: May 6, 2013 22:01

NoCode0680
steverogan
NoCode0680
Munichhilton
I tried...

I'm not a teenager, so the scared straight routine isn't going to work. I know the law. And I know what I posted. People post satellite views of the Stones houses on here all the time. There are 17 houses on that map, not a picture of his house with him entering his alarm code.

Wasn't expecting "scared straight" to work with a person foolish enough to fall for a gag like this..... How do you know it was his address? Perhaps it is the address of a person the poster does not like... What proof do you have the pster's address is the actaul address he posted? Grow up and try not to be so naive... I could post the address of someone I don't like and have some nitwit stupid enough to beleive it is mine.... Never assume...

Date: May 6, 2013 22:04

steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
NoCode0680
Munichhilton
I tried...

Wasn't expecting "scared straight" to work with a person foolish enough to fall for a gag like this..... How do you know it was his address? Perhaps it is the address of a person the poster does not like... What proof do you have the pster's address is the actaul address he posted? Grow up and try not to be so naive... I could post the address of someone I don't like and have some nitwit stupid enough to beleive it is mine.... Never assume...

What would be the purpose of this gag? To get somebody to look at your roof on a Google Maps satellite view? Showed them.

Date: May 6, 2013 22:08

steverogan
GumbootCloggeroo

How do you know it was his address? Perhaps it is the address of a person the poster does not like... What proof do you have the pster's address is the actaul address he posted? Grow up and try not to be so naive... I could post the address of someone I don't like and have some nitwit stupid enough to beleive it is mine.... Never assume...
Yes but the point is, if that house was attacked (like how you nicely suggested someone might do), it is the fault of the person who posted the address not the person that posted a satellite image of said address. If someone was psycho enough to attack some house, do you think he'd be sitting here with the address in front of him thinking "Damn, I could really inflict some damage but if only I had a satellite image! I guess not. Oh well"?

Date: May 6, 2013 22:08

NoCode0680
steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
NoCode0680
Munichhilton
I tried...

What would be the purpose of this gag? To get somebody to look at your roof on a Google Maps satellite view? Showed them.

Prove the poster and his address are the same as listed on this thread. That's all I ask. btw... I have a bridge in NYC to sell you for a reasonable price

Posted by: rambler44 ()
Date: May 6, 2013 22:13

Are you F$%%king kidding me?? Did you really just give out the address where your children reside? And you live in a $570,000 home and are begging the rest of us for money.

BV take this piece of trash off the site.

Date: May 6, 2013 22:13

steverogan
Prove the poster and his address are the same as listed on this thread. That's all I ask. btw... I have a bridge in NYC to sell you for a reasonable price

First you were all upset he was being called a scammer and asked for proof of that. A publicly available real estate map later you seem convinced he's no good and want proof he actually lives there. By the way, you still don't know which house it is. Only the information from the original post can be used to find that out.

And I have been looking for a good bridge. But I have all my money tied up in some beachfront property in Arizona.

Posted by: ssprings ()
Date: May 6, 2013 22:15

I think he thinks the Stones are running this site, and he is asking them for help. By the way, that is a very upscale area he lives in...

...Misbred Grey Executive...

Date: May 6, 2013 22:18

NoCode0680
steverogan

First you were all upset he was being called a scammer and asked for proof of that. A publicly available real estate map later you seem convinced he's no good and want proof he actually lives there. By the way, you still don't know which house it is. Only the information from the original post can be used to find that out.

And I have been looking for a good bridge. But I have all my money tied up in some beachfront property in Arizona.

I could wite I live at 1595 Southwest Blvd. in Paramus,NJ and perhaps it is on google maps...It is not my address, but several nitwits may think that, because it was on a message borard I must live there.... nuf ced...

Date: May 6, 2013 22:25

steverogan
I could wite I live at 1595 Southwest Blvd. in Paramus,NJ and perhaps it is on google maps...It is not my address, but several nitwits may think that, because it was on a message borard I must live there.... nuf ced...

And then what? Somebody just goes and burns down some random address because they saw it posted on the internet? It may very well be that it isn't his address, but what would be the endgame of that? What is he expecting us to do to this guy? And what does a picture of 17 roofs and a few inground pools taken with from miles in the air going to do? If that picture puts his life in danger so does any plane flying over his house.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 6, 2013 22:25

@steve rogan.

If you feel so strongly against the google map being posted,
why don't you delete them out of your replies as NoCode0680 has already done in his original post...

Date: May 6, 2013 22:35

Hairball
@steve rogan.

why don't you delete them out of your replies as NoCode0680 has already done in his original post...

I am just quoting a previous poster.. any liablility would be put on that person.. nice name, "hairball"..

Date: May 6, 2013 22:39

steverogan
Hairball
@steve rogan.

I am just quoting a previous poster.. any liablility would be put on that person.. nice name, "hairball"..

I figured there was no actual concern, just being argumentative, as you were from the beginning.

He can leave it up Hairball, there's nothing illegal about the map. Maybe a little tacky of me, but not illegal.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 6, 2013 22:41

NoCode0680
steverogan
Hairball
@steve rogan.

I figured there was no actual concern, just being argumentative, as you were from the beginning.

He can leave it up Hairball, there's nothing illegal about the map. Maybe a little tacky of me, but not illegal.

You shouldn't take it so hard my Pearl Jam buddy...steve sometimes freaks out. I'm legally barred from commenting on his posts...he's that powerful.

Date: May 6, 2013 22:42

NoCode0680
steverogan
Hairball
@steve rogan.

"Tacky"? yes, Naive and gullible to think the poster posted his actual address? Absolutely....

Date: May 6, 2013 22:42

Munichhilton
NoCode0680
steverogan
Hairball
@steve rogan.

You shouldn't take it so hard my Pearl Jam buddy...steve sometimes freaks out. I'm legally barred from commenting on his posts...he's that powerful.

I took it down for him winking smiley

Date: May 6, 2013 22:49

steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
Hairball
@steve rogan.

"Tacky"? yes, Naive and gullible to think the poster posted his actual address? Absolutely....

Says the person who called somebody a wiseass for questioning the legitimacy of the person's motives?

And I don't know where you got this idea that I think it HAD to be his address. I'm well aware anybody can post an address. Had I added "or it might not be him" after each sentence to keep you up to speed maybe it would have been better. Posting that picture didn't mean I was positive it was his address, but to warn people who might be considering it. I've seen people taken in by this. Another reason why I considered it could be real, it's a well known scam. And some people were about to fall for it over on the Pearl Jam board, luckily some less "generous" people came in and put a stop to it. People can be too nice sometimes, luckily we're both @#$%&.

Date: May 6, 2013 23:03

NoCode0680
steverogan
NoCode0680
steverogan
Hairball
@steve rogan.

Says the person who called somebody a wiseass for questioning the legitimacy of the person's motives?

And I don't know where you got this idea that I think it HAD to be his address. I'm well aware anybody can post an address. Had I added "or it might not be him" after each sentence to keep you up to speed maybe it would have been better. Posting that picture didn't mean I was positive it was his address, but to warn people who might be considering it. I've seen people taken in by this. Another reason why I considered it could be real, it's a well known scam. And some people were about to fall for it over on the Pearl Jam board, luckily some less "generous" people came in and put a stop to it. People can be too nice sometimes, luckily we're both @#$%&.

"luckily we're both @#$%&."= speak for yourself...

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1626
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home